Artistic Airsoft

Nice pics WhiteDingo, did I see a WGC Nbb 1911 in there? I like the helmet, with the "Kill them all" on the band.

Edit: Jk, it is a WGC Nbb 1911, just saw your post in the pics thread. Lovely gun, how does it shoot? I almost bought one awhile back.

RedDragon

Edited by RedDragon
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a couple decent ones, but my camera is not real great. It hates my glock. Any picture with it in it will be blurry, I dont know why. Its got to be something to do with the finish on the metal slide.

Anywho, here they are.

gallery_221_11_24399.jpg

gallery_221_11_71616.jpg

gallery_221_11_56618.jpg

(HOORAY, THE ONLY KNOWN PHOTO OF MY GLOCK THAT IS NOT FUZZY!)

gallery_221_11_63204.jpg

gallery_221_11_84617.jpg

gallery_221_11_45841.jpg

Well, theres my lame attempt at being a photographer. I think Ill stick to mechanics.

Nice pics WhiteDingo, did I see a WGC Nbb 1911 in there? I like the helmet, with the "Kill them all" on the band.

Edit: Jk, it is a WGC Nbb 1911, just saw your post in the pics thread. Lovely gun, how does it shoot? I almost bought one awhile back.

RedDragon

It's MGC, just so ya know. Accuracy is absolutely jaw dropping (with appropriate BBs), and trigger pull is so light, I could breath hard on it to make it shoot (I'm almost serious)

Really really nice pictures White.....Are you a professional photographer?

Wow, thanks for the compliments, from everyone. I'm not a proffesional photographer, by any means (I'm a HS student). I've just read up on some of the proper techniques for getting focused, sharp, pictures. Ample natural light and no flash always help, as does a tripod.

Oh, and sp00n, I'm sure I can get some nice pictures of your glock, if you send it my way. I'll send it back, really! ;)

Edited by Whitedingo

I'm not a pro photographer, or even studying photography!

But here are a few tips for good photos:

1. ALWAYS use a tripod.

2. Get a nice background (I use a big piece of black card)

3. Set the camera to use no flash

4. Use the selftimer function only (no shakes then)

5. Make sure you have more in the photo than you need (crop it later)

6. Try to shoot under an even light (I use a normal strip light in my kitchen)

7. Have fun! Take LOTS of pics and when they are on the computer get rid of the ones you don't like.

Hope that is useful!

McMadkat

Thanks for the tips,

Adding to that, I found taking pictures under NATURAL light provides better results than shooting under artificial light (such as lamps)

Going to take some pics of my gun when the sun comes out, now, its gloomy and cold. :(

Cheers.

Thanks for the tips,

Adding to that, I found taking pictures under NATURAL light provides better results than shooting under artificial light (such as lamps)

Going to take some pics of my gun when the sun comes out, now, its gloomy and cold. :(

Cheers.

Well I would usually take them under natural light yes, but it was 22:30!!!!! :D

So 8. Shoot under natural light (guns or cameras, doesn't matter!!)

I hope Wege doesn't mind (the pistol is now his), but here's the only recent thing I've taken:

post-307-1109679492_thumb.jpg

Not all that inspiring, but I won't be getting studio lights until I'm back in blighty.

Best photo tip I could give is just to know enough about the process that the end result (out of the camera) is as close as to what you originally wanted as possible.

147_Untitled_7.jpg

yes that is a lighting bolt in the foreground.

everytime I post pictures here I get like a million PMs about what camera I use so this is it:

Nikon F 35mm

d9f_DSCF4409.jpg

I use slide film with it to get better color saturation. (like $20 a roll :blink:)

I have some stills I could post from my current movie I just finished shooting, but I have to wait a bit to get my film stock back from the lab.

Wow, these are all awesome. I usually film movies but now this makes me want to get into photos also. I was just wondering are you guys shooting mostly digital and what editing program are you using. One more thing can you guys suggest any digital cameras. If this is too much, sorry I am just anxious to know. Thanks.