Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe it wouldn't look like the iPod ads very much if he did...

Maybe no-ne gives a rats buttcheeks anyway :P

Maybe I shouldn't tag along with the line of converstaion and needlessly spam, but hey ;)

S&W M19 .357

bw28gt.jpg

that's nice, i like it. can i make constructive criticisms? well you get them anyway :P

the £20s look a bit arranged

and there's no ash from a half smoked cigar :rolleyes: lol but it's a really nice effect you've got going there

simple is good but you can make things look bland without enough background but maybe that's just me

anyway it's still a really nice pic

EDIT: really nice lighting effect you've got there!

Edited by RobbyC
I hope Wege doesn't mind (the pistol is now his), but here's the only recent thing I've taken:

post-307-1109679492_thumb.jpg

Not all that inspiring, but I won't be getting studio lights until I'm back in blighty.

Best photo tip I could give is just to know enough about the process that the end result (out of the camera) is as close as to what you originally wanted as possible.

cripes.. how could I mind. .I mean. it was your shot!.. besides.. I have not used that photo in the review...:)

actually on second glances the background isn't too bland at all - it's fine i think it was the lack of ash from a half smoked cigar that made me laugh :P

still as i said nice picture

True what you said about there being no smoke or ash lol had it half smoked then decided to take the pictures, but it wasn't really giving off much smoke just sitting there so i put it out while i took some pics...

Here's another...which i've added smoke/ash with photoshop...looks not too bad i think

bw15of2kk.jpg

Hope you like :)

Edited by 5thElement

yeah that's bloody good mate! - really good effect you've got going there! - i meant ash in the ash tray actually but what you've done with the smoke replicates the idea in a different way.

very good photo :)

Woah dude, how did ya get all that cash? ;) I'm assuming there's some photocopying or photshopping trickery there lol

Nice AK by the way, very sweet.

Err, LORD_SEX, that's a very...interesting...username you got there.