Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Mine may not be artistic but it means something, well to me it does, that's my project with real steel. I gotta wait a few years though, lol. :D

When I put an Olympic Arms symbol on something I tint the stuff to make it (try) look like aircraft grade alluminum. The OA M92 (10mm barrel I would use) is supposed to be Aircraft grade alluminum body, frame, slide and Olympic arms barrel and hammer, for superior accuracy and reliability.

M14 no fiber or wood, just AGA (Airfcraft Grade Alluminum). Nice and durable. light too, well maybe a little heavier, but nice and durable, aswell as Olympic Arms parts.

As you can all tell I'm an Olympic Arms user, airsoft and real... take care all. (don't get civi versions of M4s. Only get a good full auto permit and spend the extra money on the trigger assembly.)

that's my creation. haha

-Zax-

post-2205-1140471815_thumb.jpg

Edited by ZAXAQUAR

My minor contribution to the thread;-

Some experimentation with mono/duotones:

dsccustomi6be.jpg

One in a batch of many that turned out well and I decided to work on:

dsccustomii5sp.jpg

In retrospect, I should have closed down the aperture more for this picture to get more of the gun in focus, though I think it turned out pretty well for an experiment:

dsccustomiii5xk.jpg

Edited by GigaScythe
  • 4 weeks later...