Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lightprocess: I know you're a photoshop wizard, but, very broadly speaking, how do you make these cell-shaded-esque images? They are frankly quite superb.

Plus; do you mean you're working on the image oif a five-seven yes? If you have an actual 5-7 on its way to you, whether replica, PFC or whatever, I think you'll have a lot of people here clammering to know where you got it from ;) I don't give a fig for them myself but they seem to be very popular with the players of a certain game ...

Lightprocess: I know you're a photoshop wizard, but, very broadly speaking, how do you make these cell-shaded-esque images? They are frankly quite superb.

Plus; do you mean you're working on the image oif a five-seven yes? If you have an actual 5-7 on its way to you, whether replica, PFC or whatever, I think you'll have a lot of people here clammering to know where you got it from  ;)  I don't give a fig for them myself but they seem to be very popular with the players of a certain game ...

All it takes is a nice, high-res image, the pen tool and patience. It's really nothing more than tracing and being able to distinguish between colors. For example, the white lines show where the pen traced over the stock photo I took:

sigGSRmed23.gif

As for the Five-seveN, I can only say I wish I owned one, real or replica. I stumbled across some very nice, high resolution photos by Ken Lunde. He has quite an extensive collection: Link

isle.jpg

Just got done with this.

No you didn't. Go to www.longislandairsoft.com, It's on their homepage. I live there. Apparently you do to as your profile says. I go there to buy stuff and get my guns upgraded. At least change the image up a little if you were gonna do that.

Edited by Rmyof1.5