Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooh.... HiCapa (& clones thereof) compatible compensator I assume; from which manufacturer, if I may ask?

Looking good dude (I had no doubt at all that the cash was bona fide currency too :P You get paid cash-in-hand I guess? )

No you didn't. Go to www.longislandairsoft.com, It's on their homepage. I live there. Apparently you do to as your profile says. I go there to buy stuff and get my guns upgraded. At least change the image up a little if you were gonna do that.

Hahaha you also could have picked a batter graphic if you are going to plagiarize someone else's work

On this page I'd say Silent Scope easily has what i'd call the best Artistic photos, the colors, and focus speak more to an arty photo than the rest. The rest feel more just standard photos.

So Silent Scope, I tip my hat to thee.

Yeah, Silentscope, I love the USPc one, it looks great. How'd you do it? And what make barrel are you using? What make silencer? And how's it fire with the silencer attached, does it cycle ok?