Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No offense meant to anyone who has posted in this thread but not very many pics of late have been very good (with a few notable exceptions). If the intent of this thread is not high quality, artistically photographed pics of airsoft replicas then fair enough. But if that is the intent some serious CQ is needed.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I am guessing that left is a Dolphin slide..

and the right a WA limited?

ANYWAYS.

I like this simplicity of this.. the original pic was not bad.. so I put it to desktop... but it was sooo big.. that it zoomed to this. I have liked it for nearly a year now.

desktopvf8.th.jpg

I can put the original up if people want.

Edited by Wege

Better picture (still kinda artsy)

18-1.jpg

The one above is a WA Scoremaster, the compensator is ported because it looks cool, pretty much :D The weighting is beautiful on this gun and both the cocking action and slapping a mag in yield lovely `chink-chink` metallic sounds - this is a bit of a refined pistola, what-what, very nice features and again, the balance is just *perfect*.

You just can't miss with this thing :)

The one below is a WA Blade Cougar select-fire piece of goodness with a G&G silencer that not only screws in place but also fits the outer ring of the threaded end (you need to see it to understand unless you've had one I guess) perfectly, thus creating a very tight seal and therefore a very quiet shot- even on full auto :D

Probably my 2 best Berettas.

scoberoo.

Nice one for the 2nd.

The first is wrong (imo)

That setup in front of an Israeli vehicle? (at least I think it is.., with that number on the front of it.

Needs to be a m249 or something ..

but nice go.

Scoob, looks great, only nitpick and this is a big one is that your light source on your photos and the photos you're compositing together are completely different, to me that triggers my brain into instantly thinking these are fake.

I'd just be careful of that stuff if you wanna get technical.

Hey.. I was trying to pass on constructive not destructive critisism. Perhaps I should have mentioned in my post that his Pshoping cropping kicks the pants out of mine.

Suggesting a gun other than the one I'm using and giving no reason at all isn't so constructive. How about telling me why I'd use an M249 over an M60.

Thanks Titleist. I'll fix that one of these days. I'm looking for my other controversial sniper pic. I like it because it ###### off someone.