Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh i know - i took it in my house inside my conservatory - yeah sorry about the bible thing - i had thought of it before i saw your picture - im not saying you copied it from me btw :P - i tried to make it look as different as possible - i went a for a more religious feel and i opened the book so there wasn't a great big label saying 'bible' - again not critiscising - sorry man :D

let me state here now

THE ABOVE PICTURE WAS DONE COMPLETELY ON MY OWN INITIATIVE AND IS IN NO WAY INSPIRED BY THOMMES - WHICH IS A GREAT PIC BY THE WAY.

Thomme, I don't really see a lot of similitary

Your pictures are really nothing alike. One is black and white...one is color. One has an automatic...one has a revolver. One has a MARPAT boonie...one has a cross necklace. The only similarity is you have the most popular book in the world sitting next to a gun.

That's like me taking a picture of a gun and a pepsi can and yelling at someone who takes a picture of a pistol and a wine glass. Chill out a little.

Both look good in their own ways.

Edited by S3Project

I think the pics would looks better if not in black and white. Personally, I'm not a big fan of using image editing software to try to make a picture look more 'artistic' unless you're going for something like an aged black and white photo look.

compare and there's a fair bit of difference - they are taken in completely different contexts

Oh, no, I'm not attacking you for "copying," me, I'm just suprised that within a few days of me taking that picture, another one just like it shows up, ya know? I think it's more funny than anything. Plus, I like your picture better, it seems to have more focus and a cooler airsoft gun.

Edited by Thomme
thanks!

is that a custom engraving on the slide? 'stars' and some other stuff?

saw someone else do that to an M29 - put Maddog below the breech i think it was.

My slide? Nah, it's just a Tokyo Marui Biohazard Samurai Edge. It's the coolest looking M9 ever. The woodgrained grip is awsome and well simulated. At first, I thought it WAS wood, then I noticed a plastic tab at the bottom where the mold would have left it. It also shoots INSANELY accurate out to about 50 feet, beyond that, it takes 2-3 shots to insure a hit. It's not as powerful as the KWA glocks, but, it's still a NICE gun. By the way, how's the TM Python? It LOOKS awsome in that picture.

well it was...... and then it f*cking broke!!!!!!! - irreplaceable part aswell - well here in england it's 99.9% impossible to get hold of.

it was shooting about 400fps - don't think that breaks rules does it? if so pls edit mods - i aint saying how :P

yeh great looking gun - was a bit impractical to skirmish with however. - do miss it though.- might get a new one after a new WA1911 and a GG M14 if and when lol.

when i say a new one i will get a tanaka as they are much better from experience.

Indeed - canon 300D:)

Noo! ;) The 300D was great for what it was when it came out (an affordable but crippled EOS10D), but the world has moved on a fair bit since. Canon-wise its far better sense to go with the budget 350D or the 20D right now. Me, I think lenses are more important than bodies, which are going to be changed every three or four years, so I went with a nice Nikon D70 :)

Noo! ;) The 300D was great for what it was when it came out (an affordable but crippled EOS10D), but the world has moved on a fair bit since.  Canon-wise its far better sense to go with the budget 350D or the 20D right now.  Me, I think lenses are more important than bodies, which are going to be changed every three or four years, so I went with a nice Nikon D70 :)

Aye...its a works one so can't complain seeing as I can use it when I want....their even considering a £700 lense droooooool. Just got a cheap fuji digi for myself and a canon film slr

IMG_2321a.jpg

Edited by DJShorty