Artistic Airsoft

Its not really Airsoft but it is definitely Art.

post-23227-1174601077_thumb.jpg

M4 with VLTOR Stock, Tango Down grip, free floating RAS, Magpul enhanced trigger guard, BUIS and EoTech 551. :D

I still have to scale some things right (e.g. dust cover, front sight, flash hider, trigger guard).

Created with 3d Studio Max.

It has probably more than 100.000 triangles... so, not suitable for any PC game created before 2010. :gamer::P

Edited by Albert E.
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that based on a photo?

Yeah, it is. I wish I could draw like that to where you dont need a picture for it to be as detailed. If I drew him from memory that would be crazy :o

Wow dude, that's amazing. Handdrawings usually impress me more than photos. Do you have any more of those ?

Thanks :D Umm unfortunatley the other ones arent airsoft related :(
Its not really Airsoft but it is definitely Art.

post-23227-1174601077_thumb.jpg

M4 with VLTOR Stock, Tango Down grip, free floating RAS, Magpul enhanced trigger guard, BUIS and EoTech 551. :D

I still have to scale some things right (e.g. dust cover, front sight, flash hider, trigger guard).

Created with 3d Studio Max.

It has probably more than 100.000 triangles... so, not suitable for any PC game created before 2010.  :gamer:  :P

Wow, that is simply amazing... I was going to say... I wish the games out now looked like that :P

Well I'm sure that there was once a thread for drawings, sketches and airsoft-related drawings & sketches, but it's so far gone I don't feel like making a necro post. As a few of these are at least related to airsoft, I think this is an appropriate place as any.

Just a note: My parents are making me take a college course right now on Russian History and Symbollism... <_< ...so this is all I do during class. These drawings are just from yesterday and today.

436891950_45fce3ec1e.jpg

436891946_baaf131e4e.jpg

436891926_b88f88df5d.jpg

436891914_461bbffe1d.jpg

436882952_fc41840259.jpg

436882946_ff242d0e39.jpg

436882928_4144a5ba58.jpg

436882920_d764f7c559.jpg

436882914_4b452013a6.jpg

436882902_8af7a58d04.jpg

Eh also the military-esque ones are totally fantastical, so I wasn't going for realism in terms of guns or gear, but I did base them loosley on some stuff. Hope you like.

—Render

Well I'm sure that there was once a thread for drawings, sketches and airsoft-related drawings & sketches, but it's so far gone I don't feel like making a necro post.  As a few of these are at least related to airsoft, I think this is an appropriate place as any.

Just a note:  My parents are making me take a college course right now on Russian History and Symbollism... <_< ...so this is all I do during class.  These drawings are just from yesterday and today.

LOL College

You like Ralph Steadman at all? That's where some of your stuff is heading

And tell me you use them Pilot razor point pens? I swear I think that every time I see your doodles

You like Ralph Steadman at all? That's where some of your stuff is heading

And tell me you use them Pilot razor point pens? I swear I think that every time I see your doodles

Very much, he's one of my favorite artists. Some of the footage of him sketching on the Fear and Loathing DVD is great.

I used a Uni Ball Vision fine tip ftw, which is similar.

And thanks Jack, I cut out his arm because I *fruitcage*ed it up and it looked like he had nine elbows, other than that its decent :P

40's styled pic.

Oosterbeek perimeter, September '44

DSC01000-1.jpg

Nice Webley Mk. IV. I presume it's a deact. though.

Here're a few of mine (some I actually turned in for my Photography class last year):

webleyonjacketinsepia.jpg

(Very old camera, no clearity, sorry)

Not my Webley, but I edited the picture:

webleyIII.jpg

My KA FAL:

IMG_0086.jpg

Two desktops featuring my Webley Mk.VI, Fairbairn Sykes dagger, and Webley paraphernalia:

webleysykesdesktop.jpg

webleydesktop-new.jpg

The following have had nothing done to them but auto levels and auto color in PS:

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg