Artistic Airsoft

Trigger disciple, fool. Would you rather he point it at you with the finger on the trigger?

Its not that critical. In any case, I belive trigger disciplin wasn't taught in those day. Its more authentic for the picture (though I'm sure thats not what was intended).

Anyway, doesn't matter that much.

Very nice pictures all through this thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just about to take aim, hence finger in the trigger guard, that photo is split seconds away from this one....

DSC01001-1.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

I'm pretty sure trigger discipline wasnt in the 40s manuals either, at least its not in either of the two i own... and for the pedants out there a 2 handed grip on the webley is the approved war dept firing stance for targets more than 50 yds away.

What are you trying to hit at more than 50 yards with a Webley?

This is the only thing a Webley and Scott revolver ought to be used for:

Webley-to-face.gif

I'm not going to lie, one handed shooting, especially for the .455 version, is really hard to use, and it takes a lot of time and ammo (I have lots of time, but very, very little ammo). I usually fire mine with two hands, and even those results are negligible.

Edited by DerMann
What are you trying to hit at more than 50 yards with a Webley?

This is the only thing a Webley and Scott revolver ought to be used for:

Webley-to-face.gif

I'm not going to lie, one handed shooting, especially for the .455 version, is really hard to use, and it takes a lot of time and ammo (I have lots of time, but very, very little ammo).  I usually fire mine with two hands, and even those results are negligible.

Best movie in the world ^.

Cheers,

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

SilentScope, what can I say...I learned from the best. ;-). I got some good lighting in through my window when I pulled up the blinds.

scithe, It's a TM g18c AEP, with murdered trades. I got it in a trade through a friend. Sadly, nobody makes replacement slides.

• 2 weeks later...