Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fumiyasu, this pic

Would look amazingly hot if there was something written on the ejection port, unfortunately there isn't :(

Thanks... I am actually looking to get a proper metal barrel + chamber with proper markings on...but I have no money after paying a friend to bring back a Para S14 limited slide from Hong Kong...

apart from that stupid little comment that you cant view it as a whole cause your too poor to offord a nice 40 inch moniter?

hope you dont take it as a personal offensive, but its pointless to post that.

Apart from that, what do you think?

apart from that stupid little comment that you cant view it as a whole cause your too poor to offord a nice 40 inch moniter?

hope you dont take it as a personal offensive, but its pointless to post that.

Apart from that, what do you think?

This is a PICTURE/COMMENT THREAD. He was COMMENTING POLITELY on your picture, and I do believe he was refering to the length of your barrel, not the size of the picture. If you're here to b*tch at people for not having loads of cash, remember you're 14 and live at home with mommy and daddy. Some of us actually have BILLS and have to actually PAY for food and shelter. I can't stand people like you....IT WAS A COMMENT....THIS IS A COMMENT THREAD.