Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hellguard, thats really good, if i can give any constructive crit, try to work things out based of how many of something they are. say you have a pic of the spr, estimate (or measure) how big the magazine is, then look at the whole pic and say, ok, the barrel is about four magazines long (for arguments sake) and the stock is three magazines long and so on. your drawing technique is good, and i really think you can improve if you pick up some little rules like that to keep things in proportion. you'll be a better draughtsman than me ;)

god i sound like my dad... heh, keep it up!

Edited by Ingo_Sleeps
hellguard, thats really good, if i can give any constructive crit, try to work things out based of how many of something they are. say you have a pic of the spr, estimate (or measure) how big the magazine is, then look at the whole pic and say, ok, the barrel is about four magazines long (for arguments sake) and the stock is three magazines long and so on. your drawing technique is good, and i really think you can improve if you pick up some little rules like that to keep things in proportion. you'll be a better draughtsman than me ;)

god i sound like my dad... heh, keep it up!

Thanks man(I'm an american), I'll do that the next time I draw. It makes me feel really good when people like you comment, especially since when you state what I can do to make it better :D

Edited by HellGuard99
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys, been reading the forums for a while but first post so far - i haven't recently taken any pictures of either my gun or gear so here are a few a friend edited for our team

B4B430C1BF5C-8.gif

C0A033019FEC-8.gif

13CFEB241AB1-8.jpg

me and my brother (me in the back)

CC01E4566EC2-8.jpg

Edited by johny_blaze