Artistic Airsoft

bloody hell how'd you do that  :blink:

thats really cool deepeyes

nice pic dude,what make are those sigs ?

Thanks you guys, well I have an idea for one from the front but that will be a later project, but if i do any more i'll be sure to post it up.

How did I do it? well when it's of the girl you love, you kinda got to make it a masterpeice :D . Plus adobe photoshop, graphics tablet and art cource factor into it as well :P .

it took me about 1 week just to do her and a day to do the background.

Edited by Deepeyes
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey ham, is that blue thing your pillow? :D

Took some more pictures, most of them haven't been photoshoped at all.

gallery_202_177_40665.jpg

gallery_202_177_43178.jpg

gallery_202_177_18010.jpg

gallery_202_177_55008.jpg

gallery_202_177_136.jpg

gallery_202_177_101918.jpg

Most of the white bits aren't photoshop. they were there from the start by using sunlight...

Edited by FUmiYAsu

Yeah well, wouldn't want anyone to think i cheat... ;)

Not all pics need photoshopping, mine didn't, and there's a fair few others that havn't had any work done to them bar careful composition of the shot. In fact, i like the ones that have been left unedited more, but thats just an opinion: lets face it they're all well thought out pics on here :)

Edited for spelling (sigh)

Edited by Falcon357

Now, I have not got a tripod. At all. So I make use of my surroundings. My "tripod" for today was a cassette tape box (blutac'd the camera to it) sitting on top of an office chair. I think these all came out nicely. :)

All sizes so far are 1600x1200, however I can go a little larger and smaller than this.

normal_M15a4wallpaper.jpg

normal_liberator2paper2.jpg

normal_callahanwallpaper.jpg

Enjoy!

Thats because the depth of field isnt shallow enough on digital cameras to do that. Its part of the reason I only use film.

get a digital slr, or at least one of those top end ones that allow you manual / partial-manual control..

canon 300d / digital rebels are probably down to us$450 these days..