The speech Bush should give

sekiryu

Americans have the right to bear arms...but not the will. If they did, why the heck hasnt it happened yet? They have a president acting like Hitler and noone will rise up to challenge him? And dont say 'we have a 2 party democracy'. The Democrats rolled over and played good boy last time round. They could have contested the accuracy of the polls in a dozen states and they Did Not Do It. They could have complained both in 2000 and the last elections about black voters being denied the right to vote and they Did Not Do It.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[snippity snip snip]

Much as I want to disagree with you, I cant. While I despise the socialite monarchy and I despise QEIIs insane reliance on religion, I will admit that I respect her as a person. But she is one of the few royals that I will say that about.

And I agree, the 2 party system is pants. All they do is try and pointscore off each other in stupid arguments.

Coalition government served us during wartime...it can work again :)

YOU POSTED IT. You didn't post any "I don't agree with this, but what do other people think" comment. You didn't actually state it wasn't your own thoughts. Surprisingly, when people post something on a forum, folks reading it tend to assume it's what that person thinks.

Oh, and I for one pointed out I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be funny, so you could have explained why you chose to post this. But that would clearly not be as much fun for you as starting another argument.

:zorro:

If it was supposed to be funny, I would have put it in HUMOUR AND JOKES.

Do you read anything? Did you fail reading comprehension? I am not saying you were trying to be funny. I, and others, are asking why you posted this. As you haven't explained, we can only assume you actually believe that twaddle and respond appropriately.

:zorro:

I posted it to share with Arnies members, DUH.

Jesus H Christ, do you ever shut your perverted mouth! Or do you just like ruining every goddamn thread I open?

You're really not helping yourself here, and in all seriousness you should just calm down and actually get your own thread on the track that you intended it to be on.

what are you trying to prove by posting it, agree.. disagree.. whatever.

--

Why do you think a forum for the most satirical country in the world would be a perfect place to post pro-Bush rethoric about how we owe our current "freedoms" to him. We do owe our current sorry state to George Bush et al. And that is definately NOT a good thing.

I posted it to share with Arnies members, DUH.

Jesus H Christ, do you ever shut your perverted mouth! Or do you just like ruining every goddamn thread I open?

Why are these threads always filled with boring people who will never back down, and when they finally have an actual sensible opposition that makes more sense than them, teddies get thrown from the pram?

There must be some kind of equation for this bull.

Why are these threads always filled with boring people who will never back down, and when they finally have an actual sensible opposition that makes more sense than them, teddies get thrown from the pram?

There must be some kind of equation for this bull.

Multiply by a negative, get a negative.

:D too true, Samm.

Fact is, this thread was too conveniently started to be true. I mean, within hours of be going off on one in the Budweiser propaganda...sorry, advert...thread, this pops up.

Either this is a retarded response or I just entered the Twilight Zone! Do do do doo, do do do doo :D

Any news on this?

So exactly what were Seki's thoughts on his post, does he have any at all?

Which Arnie's members was he hoping to share this with, and what part about it exactly? What were his thoughts when thinking "Hmm I'll share this with Arnie's because..."?

Archived