The speech Bush should give

sekiryu

If I were Doctor Who, I'd have that Billy Piper bent over the console and be giving her one. Then I'd use my time-twiddling powers to perpetually loop the vinegar strokes, keeping me in eternal ecstasy. Do any other Arnie's dwellers have frankly improbable fantasies regarding much loved science fiction?

:zorro:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

motivator7637477.jpg

hmm, i always wanted to Bone that Klingon bird from voyager, i dont know why, with a ridgy forhead and silly hair, nice *albatross*. but then she played the girlfriend with the overly lage clitoris in Clerks two and she was a butt munchkin without the make up. damn

Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners. And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high. Our unemployment rate is as low as it ever was during the Clinton Administration. I've mentioned all those things before, but it doesn't seem to have sunk in.

Despite the shock to our economy of 9/11, the stock market has rebounded to record levels and more Americans than ever are participating in these markets. Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too damn stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security.

Just a small thing:

Our economy is, in fact, in the tank. A tank owned by the People's Republic of China. Why is it there? Mostly because we continue to engage in free-trade with a nation that wouldn't know free-trade if it walked up to them and ran them out of business... not that such a thing would happen because, to be frank, they would have had the ring-leaders of any such attempt shot and the remainder thrown into a slave-labor factory turning out shoes for Nike. Of course, the real threat isn't our economy, it's our government. Which is presently owned primarily by the People's Republic of China, because of our happy misadventure in the Middle-East, for which we are still writing checks that we can't cash (but the Chinese can and, eventually, they'll take it out of our *albatross*), but we cannot stop because that would be 'unpatriotic' and 'not supporting the troops in Iraq'. Oh, the PRC also is the new primary investor in the dollar, with the Japanese not far behind.

Do you want to know what happens when the Chinese decide that they don't like us? That they can continue on without us? They crush us, economically. And all thanks to George W. Bush, but also you, the American consumer.

You'll need him to use Spedz.

:zorro:

*grabs Spedz by the ankles and welds him like a sword*

speaking of BatBale, while he was the best bat *lunges at sledge with Spedz*, im not sure he was *lunges at sledge with Spedz* the best Wayne? i think maybe that goes to BruceKeaton *lunges at sledge with Spedz*,

seems the caped one has overtaken yet another thread...

Bah. Voyager Foxtrot Tango Lima.

Jadzia is teh most awesomest. Nothing like sex with a woman who has over a hundred years of expirience in sexual intercourse and knows what it's like to be a man (and, therefore, how to please men in general).

Bah. Voyager Foxtrot Tango Lima.

Jadzia is teh most awesomest. Nothing like sex with a woman who has over a hundred years of expirience in sexual intercourse and knows what it's like to be a man (and, therefore, how to please men in general).

you wanna bang an aged transexual? why i never would have though it of you lol,

id hit her though ;)

Archived