bulid your least favourite airsofting type

fenris357

ok what are the personality traits, foibles, behaviour, attitudes and general nonsense that if unite in one being would make you wish you were carrying a real firearm as opposed to a AEG.

ok Guys and girls don't let this be a platform for "(insert name of someone you know here) is a ###### it would be like him but ginger."

i'm hoping this thread will identify where some of us are winding up folks we play with or just give us a good laugh

how to build the airsofter I despise;

step one: buy huge amount of very expensive kit

step two: show them BHD or full metal jacket so they learn one or two hand signals too use complete inappropriate

step three: remove all sportsmanship, sense of humor and social graces

step four: give whiny voice and encyclopedic knowledge of world of warcraft which they will pin you in the corner and tell you about their 17 level paladin is though you a) know the person or B) give a fruitcage about anything they do.

step five:talk loudly at you while your sneaking toward a large group of bad guys.

step six: remove any hand to eye co-ordination or ability to aim their £800+rifle and bolt on extras despite the Aimpiont AND the bad guys begin like four meters away.

step seven: give the grace and mobility that god usually reserves for the cattle with mad-cow disease, fish out of water or anybody whos been drunk more than 10 shots of jack daniels

step eight: remove situational awareness this enables our monster to wander into your line of fire and then *badgeress* loudly that you shot him in the back of the head despite the fact you and the bad guys had been exchanging fire for about five minutes and he'd been attracted by the noise.

step nine: insert a automatic response to all request for target directions to begin with "i'm over here.....i think theres some over there.......(no more infomation)"

Step ten: deploy...for maxim effect in teams of 6+ wearing desert combats despite the fact i play in the UK. a country that (as yet) DOESN'T HAVE AND FRUITCAGEING DESERTs!

ok deep breaths

your turn if you feeling creative draw or photoshop the the clown as well

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from what i gather there are cases like that, from what i have read (so no offence dude) DarkLite has a gargantuan Penis, but only an average ego

me on the other hand, i have a very small penis and a hugley inflated ego... does that mean im SWAT? :D

well im sorry to hear that, the motivational posters thread i cant say is entirley my fault. and whats the "rule" for non airsoft? ive found nothing specific for it.

and i have noticed that almost all of my posts (such as this one) are relivant to the converstion (which fits the rules), but maybe not to the topic (but i only tend to follow the conversation, not go off topic myself).

I could name right now the one person who personifies everything I hate, but hes not on this forum so Ill have to describe him:

Short and fat (though thats not a bad thing, he may just have a thuroid problem or something) but it makes him think he is invulnerable to criticism. You accuse him of not taking a hit and its "You only pick on me because of my size!".

No, its because he is a US geardo, knows everything about the USMC down to the name of the people who make their shoelaces. Carries all sorts of ###### on his gun that he never uses because he cant lift it up long enough to fire. Complains "He didnt take his hit" when he hit jack *beep*. Complains "I wasnt hit" when he gets lit up by 4 guys at once.

This could describe people we all know from our regular sites. But then he goes on a site forum which is run by and marshalled by ex-forces guys, and says that the British Army is little more than a peacekeeping force and that Britain should and does rely on American forces for anything involving military action. And even argued the point that British forces are inferior in tactics, training, equipment and natural ability to any US soldier when he got pwn3d by said former ex-forces guys.

So at the end of the day, I only dislike people who are so blind that only their opinion matters as all fact.

Hmm, could name a couple of folks on Arnies like that...but I wont :lol:

I hate everyone i airsoft with. hehe.

its not organized at all, no minimum engagement distances, no 1 hit your out, no one auccually wears camo, every one has a gun that hurts, and they force me to run around with a 15 round GBB untill i get my own aeg. can you say over kill?

my favourite is Mad-Larkin, if ever i need a rest during a long game the little scamps always willing to hit me from some god damn well hidden sniping spot.

he just needs to learn NOT to keep hitting me when i dont need a rest :D

Archived