Bonjour from Suffolk

merlin6823

:D

Hi all, Mart here. Joined this forum ages ago, but kinda left the whole airsoft thing on the backburner, until now.

Decided I do want to get into it, and decided on some kit too. For the rifle I'll be getting a G&P M4 Spec Ops (fairly tech minded so taking apart shouldnt be a probs) and a TM highcappa pistol, I like the infinities but too much wonga.

Been wanting to go out today for a look and 'feel' of some weapons but cant find anywhere really near me, so my stuff is gonna have to be bought online methinks. Nearest place I could find was www.gunsandtackle.com in Colchester, but that looks ######.

Need some info from you guys though ***did use the search but alot of info is old*** before I carry on... ;)

How many of you guys play in Suffolk? Ive heard there is a place near Thetford (which isnt that far). I'd idealy like to go and watch first to get a feel for it.

Shouldnt be too bad though, ex-infantry myself and done some stuff ;)

Anyways, if anyone is from around my area (Haverhill/Suffolk) and could give me some helpful pointers that would be great.

Thanks guys,

Mart

alrite bud, i used to live in sudbury suffolk but moved over to Thetford.

The site your on about is Tuddenham, really nice bunch of peeps and the gameplay is quality. Get yourself a rifle sorted and head on down!

the website www.gunmanairsoft.co.uk

its about 10 mins from thetford

Cheers

Alex :)

I'm in the ipswich area so not far from you.

As for going to watch forget it!! just turn up and get stuck in there really isn't any rules or regs to follow bar the obvious safety zones. Apart from that you get the brief f the op and away you go.

As for weapons I opted for the TM M4a1 Carbine its long and powerful enough for meduim distance fire fights and sniping but short enough to be used easy in close quarters.

I've not been to Gunman yet but will be up there soon hopefully

Thanks again Alex, will do :)

Big-G, I'll be heading over fairly soon, just waiting for cash to come through then get kitted out.

Guess it'll be a spot the Noob day then hey lol Though my combats have seen alot of action before!

I'll be shooting into London fairly soon on the train from Bury, will have a look at some gear in Wolf Armories if anyone fancies a trip down? Wont be buying from them (expensive) but will be good to compare kit quality.

Thanks all,

Mart

Right - had a ring round today of all the major suppliers I could find in the UK, for prices about the CQBR, special forces and the special ops variants. Wolf didnt seem particularly interested, so thats a no no. The best supplier, and best by a long shot were Airsoft Armoury.

Spoke to Ian (ratty) for ages this afternoon, top bloke and put me right on some things that I wasnt sure about. This now gives me an excuse to jump on me gixer and go for a ride to Buckinghamshire next week to take a look at all three. When I get one, its gonna be from there.

Sorted!

Hopefuly start seeing the Tuddenham lot pretty soon! ;)

Mart

Well here's my curent kit :)

SP_A0393.jpg

M4A1 has a few upgrades for both power and accuracy and the glock is now waiting on parts to arrive to take it to equal power as the M4

I can really back up the Marui M4 as a good option of AEG, I really love it in comparison to the MP5 I used, its amazingly accurate in both semi and fully auto,powerful as stock and easily upgradable with loads of parts available everywhere as I've found out :D

Again bias as I've got one but the KSC glock is a work of genius too :D

In short I'm well chuffed lol!!!!!

Archived