Bonjour from Suffolk

merlin6823

There is also http://www.ravensairsoft.co.uk/ in the Ipswich area which some of you might like to take a look at.

Yeah, another good site with some very nice guys who run it. My local.

A lot of people complain of long waits (theres no regeneration system), but its always a good laugh, well worth coming along one day.

Hi, i am from Onehouse near Stowmarket...

i am saving up for a gun at the mo..

i went past ravens airsoft on the bus last month, and the sign is missing

their website works but are they still running????

also is it just ravens and gunman in/near suffolk??????

On a sunday every fortnight they run. Next dates the 10th of june I believe.

Im not too sure about his fps limits on snipers, but its pretty good to be one there, get into a bunker or a tower (both are plentiful) and you can take on the world :)

In fact one guy had a VSR last time with no scope ( :huh: ) and managed to scare the hell out of our whole team when we occupied a base, not knowing he was hiding above us in a tower.. <_<

Its a good site and the rentals are suprisingly good, especially compared to the usual standard of rentals at sites. I hope to see you there in the near future mentalpatient.

if you want to snipe, get along to gunman. ive been to both ravens and gunman, and gunman would get my vote every time, without fail.

as somebody else said, gunman and ravens are the onyl ones in east anglia pretty much. there is also urban assault and free fire zone in peterborugh though. i think. the main team from gunman went on away trips to those 2 sites though, and didnt come back particuarly impressed. not so much with the sites, which are both awesome, but the people and how its ran. :(

as uber alles said, there is no regen system at ravens, which in my eyes is a bit of a rip. i dont pay money to stand about at a skirmish site, i pay money to shoot people. at gunman, unless we are playing special games, which you know about well in advance, the time you spend from being shot to getting back in game largely depends on how quickly you can find a team mate, or how much you can be arsed to run after a team mate lol. find one, 10 second count, and back in. or back to designated spawn point, count to 10, then back in.

we do full weekend games aswell, everytime the site runs. friday night to sunday afternoon, bbq's, having a laugh, sat night game, beer afterwards with your bbq.

There is also http://www.ravensairsoft.co.uk/ in the Ipswich area which some of you might like to take a look at.

Thanks mate, already looked at it also! ;)

Will probs put myself about abit for a while before settling down in one location...(but gunman is closer though). People also play a big part to.

Mart

we do full weekend games aswell, everytime the site runs. friday night to sunday afternoon, bbq's, having a laugh, sat night game, beer afterwards with your bbq.

Now that sounds like a party!!!!!!!! I wonder if I could sneak away for Church on the Sunday morning in my full get up with a sniper rifle on my back. Do you think Thetford woud mind?

Thats an *albatross* really as Ravens is about 9miles from me but the lack of re-gen puts me off totally, as weasel says we don't pay to stand around we pay money to shoot people!!!

So Gunman it is then without doubt then, well till I become bullet proff that is LOL

Looks like we have more Suffok peeps appearing which is cool

If you talk nice to me, maybe I'll bring up a spare bbq and leave it at Gunman's. Free of charge hehe. Plus if I can't clean my smoker by the time I leave, I'll leave it there too. Nothing tastes better than a 14 hour smoked ham.

Hey guys, I've gotta agree with weasel here, I've been a regular at ravens, and i got sick of the long respawn (and a couple of other issues I'll not mention on here).

Gunman, the longest you'll wait to respawn is 10 seconds, the respawn is fast, the games are fast, its a good mixture of cqb and woodland/scrubland, and the folks there are just a little bit out of the ordinary.

Let us know on the atak forums when your coming along, we'll all come and say hi (and possibly hump your leg if your really REALLY lucky!)

Once you start playing there, everything else pales into comparison, and the saturday night beer/bbq is just awesome!

Pop me a pm to get some links to piccies of the place.

Stace I was taking a look at the A-TAK sup forum last night, looks like you guys do have quite a giggle! :)

Folks a little bit out of the ordinary eh? Mmm... I might fit right in then lol.

As for the humping of legs, just make sure you bag up first eh? hehe

Mart

.....the folks there are just a little bit out of the ordinary......

we'll all come and say hi (and possibly hump your leg if your really REALLY lucky!)

Huh........... :yikes::door:

I'm hoping to get up there next sunday if all goes well

Evening young stormer :)

Glad your finding your way round again, 15years though... thats along time to be out for!!

Well to get you upto speed since you last played there's been some major advances in technology such as the wheel for instance, also the creation fire was a big one. Then there was electricity, piped gas...... the list goes on oh and AEG's obviously :D

PMSL :P

You still have any weapons left or you starting from scratch again?

Archived