*WARNING* Buying from abroad *WARNING*

I recently bought a SRC AK47 From redwolf. The Order process was fine but the next day my Dad (having used his card to pay) was out with several clients. When he tried to pay for the bill of about £700(his company refunds him for client stuff) his card is rejected, this being the only card or cash with him he his forced into asking his clients to pay :waggle: . He gets a call later from the bank saying that someone has been buying firearms on his card and the have frozen the account :o . Just warning.

(Mod's please move this if its in the wrong place)

Hmmm,

I think it is more to do with international purchasing, if this is the first time you have used that card for overseas purchasing it can cause a redflag warning with the creditcard company. It happened to my card first time I used it with purchases in HK. My wife also had the problem when we went back to the UK and used he Japanese credit card.

If you are going to be doing this on a regular basis i suggest your father calls the CC company to inform them that you will be purchasing over seas on a regular basis, either that or have him set up a PayPal account.

• 3 weeks later...

Paypal is the way Fwd

BUT Dont mention in the Comments

Money for M16

ect..ect..

As Paypal Now Have The Power To Lock Credit Card Acounts, by just ringing your bank up. as many people have had there cards locked this way.

Also you dad should of got done form Red Wolf, as they are a know, Company, and would of only come up as.

RedwolfA. on his balance. So some one messed up,

Never heard off heard account's being locked cos of using thme over seas tho...

stewart,

Archived