Mr T vs. Rhino!?!?!

Sledge

In Mr T vs. Equilibrium (floating around select people on MSN) Mr T overthrew Father and stole Cleric John Preston's girl. Now, Preston wants her back...

Its the one you've all been waiting for ( :blink: ), the titanic battle of the century. Nay, the millennium! It's... Mr T vs. Rhino!!! Yes, this is it! Don't delay, get over there as soon as you read this intro.

NOTE: Mr T vs. Rhino is done with nothing but respect for both Mr T and Rhino. Much credit, thanks and appreciation to R22Master for hosting this abomintion. If Mr T or Rhino have any problems with this, please feel free to complain and we'll take the site down. I hope everyone will appreciate this and be very sarcastic about it in this thread.

Hopefully (s)he'll take it better than TaQ took 'Ultimate Action TaQ' :P

EDIT: I had a special mention in that! Yay! ... Can I feature properly in the next one ;):P

I had to go with people I could easily find photos of. Stick some piccies of yourself up and you never know... :D I did try and get some of tAq, but the ASCUK gallery seems to be down. Hence the using of Rhino, who has posted so much in the AG Mugshots thread. Still had to use the full powers of Powerpoint and Paint to create some images though. Can you tell which ones? ;)

Man I am UBER BORED, and starting to be that Panda from Ranma1/2 (you won't know if you haven't read/watched it)

You couldn't be that Panda even if you tried...

...Unless you're not talking about Saotome-kun? :blink:

<------- Is an Anime Junkie after Airsoft.

[/threadjack]

As for YOU Sledge...

<Monkey...thing...from the Rathergood flash> TRULY REMARKABLE!! Much laughter.

*as usual, Badasstronaut arrives two days later than everyone else. All thats left are empty milk bottles and a few hairs from "Teh TACHE" + the usual assortment of hobos and old ladies selling tea. Baddass blames his 28.8kps internet connection, everyone else just blames Mr T for throwing him "helluva far" *

:P

Archived