KWC - Sig Pro SP2022 - Co2

Revolver

KWC - Colt Python - H134a/Green/Co2 with KWC adaptor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi guys,

what is the recommended gas for TM p226 Silver all standard, i know people are recommending using green gas still OK, but in my case I'm living in tropical area which is hotter than in the UK, is it make any differences in performance and durability of the gun by using GG?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My TM M9 Tactical has run perfectly fine on green gas, for the five years I've owned it. I've heard people that have problems with reliability, and durability when it comes to green gas consumption in a TM M9, since it's not their newest model, but with an upgraded piston head and hi-flow valve which are relatively cheap, and cost about $20 all together, the M9 has been able to utilize green gas to its full potential. Plus you get the best kick and realism as possible.

I noticed earlier on here some one saying bell M9 134a, i have a bell M9 full metal version, will that be fine on green?

Yes. Mine shoots about 270FPS with green, that's roughly the same as my HFC M190.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to be a stickler,

TM Hi-capa 5.1 is recommended HFC134a AKA Duster

Check your owners manual. I have been fireing it on propane (~10000) rounds from day 1 without any problem.

durability Upgrades added after 4 bags of BB's ~8000 rds

Guarder Poly carb muzzzle loader,

PDI Piston Head

Firing on original slide.

I didn't notice any significant wear on my stock parts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got my new Bell m1991 FULL METAL VERSION. Although the mags can be a little fiddly to fill, this is a superb piece of kit. Lovely action, good kick and 320fps + on green gas (which it likes a lot).

It also has some nicely engraved trades and came in a sweet little case all for less than £50 shipped. Huzzah! Highly recommend this gun for an WW2 / 'Nam wannabees (like me).

I also like (but don't love) the WE Luger. Again the mags are a fiddle to fill up and the hop is terrible and can onl be adjusted when you strip the gun. Total pain so it's become a bit of a pack filler for the (captured) Hun kit. Nice toggle action though, runs on green gas and tougher than the Tanaka.

Archived