Multicam

tr1gg3r_h4ppy

Well exactly, once UK stores are stocking real MC at prices similiar to the US, and once my Multisham is faded beyond all reason...then yes, I will certainly make the transaction to real Multicam.

Until then...sorry guys! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so is there any way to pick up a set like the Redwolf BDU's for around the same cost seeing as we need three sets of medium that are out of stock at RW...

Anyone?

I need 3 medium Multicam Sets, and 2 Large Multicam Sets, Preferably around 70-80 bucks a set!

Well exactly, once UK stores are stocking real MC at prices similiar to the US, and once my Multisham is faded beyond all reason...then yes, I will certainly make the transaction to real Multicam.

Until then...sorry guys! :P

ok

well i have SKD multicam BDU's and im telling you with the cost of shipping and import taxes the SKD stuff is like £30-40 more than Ghost Cam.

and believe me it was well worth the extra £40 seems i have genuine crye multicam and the BDU's are very well built.

but i dont have the Multicam badge on mine :(

seems im search for the future warrior look i am getting my Crye Precision Combat Shirt before long.

i have modified my BDU shirt by removing the lower pockets so that i can tuck it in easier. seems the bravo and charlie versions of the shirts were out of stock.

i highly recommend SKD stuff. its cheap, its genuine multicam and its great quality.

need i say more.

Archived