Para Ordinance P14.45 'Kestrel Special'

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, whether it would work on the Berreta's frame I'm not sure but...

As to the .pdf I picked it up on the old site, give me a moment <checks> yep, it's in Gzip here.

There are a whole load of WA parts lists there... I hope you find something useful.

• 4 weeks later...

I have mag release problems with my Hi-Capa 5.1. My Blackhawk cross draw vest holds the gun great, but the mag release sometimes gets hit and the mag falls out.

I was considering putting in a spring like 10x stronger then the one thats holding the mag release, so it would take a really, really strong squeeze to depress

so lemme get this right, you basically built up the area around the mag release so your not pressing on the button, but in a receased area?

it works good?

Edited by Droc
  • 1 month later...

Haven't checked this is a while so my apologies for the lateness of my response.

Yes, the area around the mag release was built up to "protect" it. And yes, it works brilliantly, I've been running around like crazy for three games now I think and I haven't lost a mag from the gun in that time.

I've had several people personally inspect the gun following the article and all agree that it works well and looks good (even if they qualify that with "for a 1911").

• 2 weeks later...