tentacles.jpg

I use 'em at work all the time.

Mine:

524729458_183def46f4.jpg

524731730_8bdb673a8b.jpg

By the way the little gun looks like this out of the holster:

minimag-4.jpg

:blink: amazing. You tube here:

You obviously didn't get the message about the 4chan posts from the countless references to it made by myself, Sledge and so on. They're not allowed, and that's one of the three I pulled from Donuts a few hours ago. Please don't post them here again. :)

I appreciate the rules of the thread and that it needs to kept clean etc. But was it really necessary to delete that one? I know it originated from 4chan, but I find it odd that if it had come from any other board it would be OK. It's not breaking the rules or even borderline. If someone re-created the scenario on another board and then made a poster out of it, would it still be unacceptable?

Why post from anywhere else? Make the posters yourself. That makes it marginally more interesting than "Here's a joke someone else made on another forum, and therefore three other people will find pant-wettingly hilarious, whilst everyone else scratches their head."

:zorro:

You obviously didn't get the message about the 4chan posts from the countless references to it made by myself, Sledge and so on. They're not allowed, and that's one of the three I pulled from Donuts a few hours ago. Please don't post them here again. :)

Am I the only one who has no clue what you're talking about? :blink:

I can't even see these objectionable posters? Are they funny? Some of the ones in here aren't, but they're still being allowed.

I don't get it. :blink:

I can't even see these objectionable posters? Are they funny? Some of the ones in here aren't, but they're still being allowed.

I don't get it.  :blink:

That's because the objectionable posters are objectionable as they're against the forum rules, and thus have been pulled. I figured that would be preferable to having to delete the thread again.

Of course, if folks don't find that acceptable, let me know. At the end of the day this is the intarweb, and it's all the same to me whether a thread is here or not. The only thing I do care about is enforcing the rules of the forum, whatever they are. Hardly a popular position, but then the position of Moderator isn't really subject to a popularity contest. :)

Anyway, this is getting a bit off topic. If you want to take this up to me in PM feel free - I don't object ot a bit of friendly discussion, although I should warn you that whining about injustices etc with me won't enact any change in forum rules. Back to the posters! :)

Archived