Motivational Posters 2

Sledge

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basicaly, it is a forum rule not to take pictures of airsofters and then ridiclue them for their loadout/weight/whatever. Especialy when they are not here to defencd themselves. (within reason)

There is a diference between poking fun at people and saying 'look at this fat ###### with a ###### gun and ###### camo, lets take the ######'

It is not exactly decent behaviour to take a picture of a guy that has inocently turned up to an airsoft game to have fun on an international forum, without his knowledge and to insult him.

Great, I post a picture, then everyone has a fight and Sledge posts a picture of me eating a poo.

I don't even remember that, I must have been drunk.

By way of retaliation I opened Sledge's Glock sales thread another 20 times just to confuse him.

ThomasW, I think you have missed a vital point. When people know each other for a while, even if they aren't good friends they get into a "comfort zone" and can say things that are really quite horrible to each other without going too far.

That bloke you took a picture of is not a member of Arnie's and if he is he is not here. If he is here he isn't posting and involving himself in the thread.

That means it is not banter, it is bullying.

It doesn't matter if your whole state hates him, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks of him.

It doesn't matter if other idiots on the board pm you and ask for more humiliating pictures of him.

It is out of order.

Archived