Hey guys, just got a hold of this nice piece of kit. It's got more MOLLE / PALS webbing than any other pack i've seen, plenty of storage, and carries a 100oz. hydration bladder. Check out the full review at http://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com/revie...or-ii-backpack/

Eh, when I cut and paste from my site the formating gets messed up and words are smashed together.

Here it is in a nutshell.

1950 cu in storage space

Room for a 100oz hydration bladder

3 main pockets

Why it's good:

The compression straps do an excellent job at holding the pack tight against your body, helping you maintain mobility and agilty. The sternum and waist strap are well placed and designed so that they do an excellent job at distrbuting the weight evenly.

After running around for hours in thick woods and vegitation, even the sharpest of briers didn't manage to pull a thread or rip the pack.

It's the little things that help make this pack good. Strong quality stitching, holder for hydration bite valve, port at the top of the pack to direct the hydration tube.

Overall it's great, only a few cons, but you can read about those on my website (breakfast is burning....) :D