Alert for stollen handguns

Kai_Wolf

This is mainly for a heads up as I will be getting my money back reguardless. Last week, a local airsoft and military surplus supplier in my area, known as Urban Survival America, was robbed in the middle of the night. Among the things taken were various pistols and 13 or more high end guns, such as classic army and a few custom build rifles. Among what was stollen were two of my pistols on consignment. Both are unique in their own way. One is a KWA m9 with metal slide, but included is a makeshift suppressor that I made. The suppressor is very obvious that is far too small (it was made out of a king arms ported flashhider with a thread). Also, the false round indicator fell off while at the shop. Please look out for this. The second handgun was a Marushin Police black 3 inch barrel revolver. It was shipped from Japan, to Virginia and has no orange tip and has full SW trademarks. Please be aware of anyone attempting to sell these out of Virginia. Thanks again.

• 8 months later...

Archived