Tattoos

pugboy

getting a few done

Getting a huge Angry looking dragon done down my spine with its tail ending on my left bum cheek

want 2 jap letters done to the left of it meaning love and desire

on the inside of my bicep gonna get smedley in Latin style lettering

then some free hand done on my right leg

yes it does, but it also depends on your pain threshold

when I got my last one done I picked a spot on the wall and just focused on it, works for me.

the enjoyment outlasts the pain though

if you want to learn a bit more watch Miami Ink, sort of takes you a lot further into it.

yes it does, but it also depends on your pain threshold

when I got my last one done I picked a spot on the wall and just focused on it, works for me.

lol, exactley what I do.

Getting your spine done is interesting to say the least - I have a celtic knot going down my spine. When the needle goes over the vertibrae, the vibrations down your spine can be... erm... interesting to say the least :)

Good luck with it though dude, the dragon sounds awesome.

I've got a fairly large cross (20x20 cm / 8x8 inch) in my upper back. When the needle went over the shoulderblades and spine, I agree that it was a bit more uncomfortable than other areas, but I wouldn't really call it painful. It's an individual thing, and also depends on the technique of the artist. I had mine done by a highly acclaimed professional. As my daddy always reminded me: It's permanent. I took it as a good reason to get it done well.

-Sale

Try these guys :-

www.creation-tattoos.com

They're in Wellingborough, not far off the Finedon Road, so not too bad a journey from Corby.

They've done 3 tats for me - all custom work and damned good too !

Hell, Matty may still have them on the wall or in his portfolio folders.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

;)

eyup, i would suggest going to phil's in northampton on bridge street, very good for traditional stuff and freehand/ custom jobs. if you want a good artist fo old-school tatoos, try Amy at pulse off gold street.

hope this helps!

Matt (the bod at Creation) does pretty much all custom work.

He'll usually ask you what sort of design/Pattern of what you want inking.

He'll then draw it out freehand, show it to you to see if you approve or not.

After that, its full speed ahead.

It may take a while to sort the design out - but i've never been disappointed yet.

Just a pity i'm now at the other end of the country as i need some more stuff done.

i like the sound of the dragon, its probably a lame *albatross* question but does it hurt much??

:elmo:

There's a few factors in it. The first and biggest one is how much you can tolerate pain. Second biggest is the experience of the artist. Third is the area.

My first wasn't bad. It's a skanking skeleton on a plaid background. Located on my upper right arm, just below the shoulder. The most painful part was the outlining on the highest parts.

The 2nd tattoo, however, was different. It's on my left forearm. It's a V with an M16 across. Um, well it's supposed to be an M16 :rolleyes: . Yeah, definitely go to a good artist. Anyways, the outline hurt quite a bit. My hand went numb.

It's hard to describe the pain, since it's quite unique. It's essentially what it is though. Feels like being pricked many times by a needle. All I've ever heard is that it's "annoying".

Archived