Vektor´s BIG clearout!

Vektor

Allrighty, I´ll stack up here most of my collection for sale, since I think it´s getting time to move on towards another interests. There are some rare and even discontinued guns, so if you´ve been looking for one, here you go:

1. Tanaka S&W M66 4" gas revolver

More comprehensive description about this gun can be found from another topic:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=107572&hl=

$110/£55/€80

2. Tanaka Colt Single Action Army Civilian Silver Chrome gas revolver

Older design, one of the first lot Tanaka SAAs ever made, purchased already in 1999-2000-ish. Never skirmished, put only couple of hundred rounds through it. Outer barrel has small flex in it, but it´s been like that since the beginning. Comes with the original paperwork, tools and box. I´ll even throw in a handmade (not by me, but by a small leather shop) western style leather holster!

$90/£45/€65

3. Western Arms S&W "Shorty" .40 HW GBB

More comprehensive description about this gun can be found from another topic:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=107572&hl=

$80/£40/€60

4. Marushin Mossberg M500 Tactical Cruiser gas shotgun

This is from the last 6mm batch ever made, so you´ll get more economical option to 8mm bbs, plus triple the ammo capacity. Works fine, used in two skirmishes long time ago. Comes with spare fill valves and bleed valves (I can´t remember if I had three or four of them, I´ll check out once I get to visit my storage again). And naturally, original box with all the goods are still available. There´s a scratch in the side of the receiver, which has been reflected to the price already. Bear in mind that these 6mm versions are really hard to come by nowadays!

$220/£112/€165

5. KTW Winchester M1873 Carbine springer

More economical version to Marushin Winchester, this handy carbine is a beauty with grey metal finish simulating periodically correct "charcoal" finish. Works great, put only about 150 or so shots through it. Comes with all the stuff that was in the original box (plus the box too, of course), including spare magazine.

$135/£68/€100

Prices do not include shipping (Tanaka M66 and WA Shorty prices have been recalculated). Estimated shipping expenses for handguns range from $20/£10/€15 to $35/£17/€25 inside European Union. For long guns, we´re going over $45/£24/€35 a piece. Shipping costs to US vary a lot depending on state and shipment type, but I´ll get exact quotes once I know the destination.

As usual, I prefer no swaps unless you have one of the following items you´re willing to part with:

-KSC SIG P226R GBB (JV or TV)

-Tanaka Browning HP Silver GBB

-WA or KWC S&W Sigma two-tone GBB

-RAP4 pistol, P226 or newly introduced Walther P99

-Master Replicas Force FX lightsaber (will consider even broken ones!), Obi-Wan ROTS or Luke ROTJ

Payments via PayPal, but you´ll need to add PayPal fee to the total price. Prices are negotiable up to certain point (remember, these are not exactly your everyday KJWs, HFCs or Maruis), if you feel you´re being robbed let me know. There are no pictures yet, but I´ll shoot some next weekend when I get to visit my apartment for a while. Contacts via PM or just post a reply in this topic!

Thanks

Sherlock, yes one pump chambers 3 bbs. And one shots expells all of those three. You can also mod this version to fire 5 bbs per shot.

BUT, the Marushin Mossberg is already spoken for, with certain reservations. I´ll update here how things are moving on.

Cheesepie, will do! The only problem is that I´m not home ´til next weekend, but I´ll post the pics asap! You can check out couple of pictures from my original M66 review at:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=13135&hl=

EDIT: The Marushin Mossberg IS now sold, pending funds. Thanks for the interest, though!

BIG EDIT: Gah, the darn Photobucket didn´t work (or I just didn´t get the instructions well enough...), so here´s the pics of remaining items as attachments:

The Tanaka M66:

post-715-1182148642_thumb.jpg post-715-1182148661_thumb.jpg post-715-1182148680_thumb.jpg

And the WA Shorty .40:

post-715-1182148694_thumb.jpg post-715-1182148706_thumb.jpg

has the tanaka got removable shells?

Unfortunately no. Tanaka´s shell rims are pretty much just for cosmetics, since they use a fixed magazine system inside cylinder. It´s a sort of handshake between gas consumption and usability, since removeable shells in most designs tend to cause gas leaks too easy.

Only Marushin and KWC of contemporary manufacturers make removeable shell revolvers.

The remaining item, Tanaka M66, has received decent interest but is still up for grabs. I´m heading to my summer vacation trip today and after few hours I´m out of reach for about a week or so.

So, don´t worry if I don´t reply your PMs until next Thursday (the 28th)!

I´m on my holiday trip at the moment and working over extremely slow dialup connection, so bear with me... I´ll reply to every PM before the next weekend, I´m due home again at Thursday the 28th!

But, the Tanaka M66 is already spoken for, so all of the items here are now unofficially sold. If the situation changes, I´ll post a notification in tis topic!

Thanks for looking!

I received in the KTW and the shotty today.

Perfect transaction :)

Great price, very well packaged, guns were exactly as described (or better) even the original boxes were in great shape.

I'm very happy dealing with vektor. Great trader :)

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived