SL9 /SL9c/k

Domz

:flamed: OK So I was thinking of getting an SL9 instead of the G36k I originally intended. So far so simple and it come with more metal, better internals etc. However, me being a wuss seing as how my last gun got SO messed, Im not going to want to void the warrenty which changing just about anything will.

Now, heres the problem. What inner barrel would I have to put in when I get it (by them) so that I could convert it with a shorter length? THe barrel apparently has a k barrel and then that silencer-thingy. It could be good to get something so that it was k length but if I wanted it as an SL9 the shots might hit the inside of the extendor barrel thingy.

Maybe an in between barrel and a silencer on the k or c body and take of the strange SL9 extendor piece.

Where does the extendor/silencer style bit begin, just inside the foregrip? Maybe I could put a normal flashider on there if I shortened the inner to that length.

Basically, would it be viable for me to have a weapon that can be changed from SL9 to SL9k to SL9c without changing the inner barrel :wide-eyed:

Its too complicated for me possibly...

Thanks...

Archived