21 or Older for FedEx delivery?

sekiryu

So, apparently FedEx had my RedWolf package delivered at my house about 28 minutes ago. My parents and I ignored it because we thought it was Mormons tresspassing in our neighborhood again. AnyHUE, the back of the FedEx slip says "Your shipper has required that an adult 21 years or older at your address be present, sign for and accept this shipment."

What the bloody *fruitcage* hell?

*Ahem*

Yes, almost everyone is requiring signature upon delivery now. Airsoft Atlanta also requires 21+ to sign.

I've never received an overseas package and not had to sign for it. Typically 21+ is the sig requirement for something like that.

As this thread is going nowhere except to flame central, time to close, methinks. In future if you two chaps could either, y'know ignore each other or not comment at all it'd be appreciated it. I'm all worn out after the recent suspension extravaganza so I'd really rather not have to suspend anyone else.

Cheers. :)

alright everyone, calm down.

Sledge, back the hell up their, little dawgie, ok? this silliness is really getting in the way of my lunchbreak, and that's up their with Original SIn and the Murder of the First BOrn in my books, so do us all a favour and ease off.

Sekiryu- tough break- when I was ordering from HK in Mass, tUPS used to just chuck stuff onto my front porch.

Now I'm conerned there's going to be clusterfudgery over my order from Kapowwe- I'm more than old enough, I just detest taking whole blummin' days off work waiting for the damn mailman to show up, rather than have it sent to the depot in bloody Arkansas...

I'll just lock this, as Marlowe seems to have got distracted... :)

Archived