GUNNERAIRSOFT.com

Schlebb

Placed an order and paid on May 25th. order shows "processing"

Sent 10 + emails to info@gunnerairsoft.com, sales@gunnerairsoft.com, and drummercat2001@yahoo.com.hk asking for update.

Found he was posting here in the forums so I replied and PM'd him

finally got a reply on Jume 6th, 07

his reply:

Should be sent already for a few days,

I will check the tracking number for you tomorrow.

Sorry again for the delay!!

Fung

Replied and asked for tracking # so i could check myself..

I have called his shop 4x at the correct Hong kong time, no answer.

No reply for him yet , so I filed a disputed with paypal.

:waggle: BAD VENDOR, and dont give me this ###### he is really busy.... he had time to post on the forums, he could of sent me a tracking # if he realy shipped it, or he could of walked to a shelf picked the parts put them in a box and shipped them.

They both have. Many people have had good dealings with gunner. there've been a few where the details take a while to arrive, and some where the tracking number never actually gets delivered, but nearly everytime you get what you ordered. Just wait.

funny that tink because everyone I know that has ordered wit hgunner is still waiting for parts of their order to arrive, one is nearly a year down the line now and still he does nothing about it. Lots of excuses made about him being busy and blah blah blah blah blah at the end of the day the guy is taking peoples money and not delivering the goods there is a word for that but Ill choose not to use it.

I ordered one of those L96 clones from him back in February.

I paid an extra ten quid for the scope version, but when I got it, it was the no scope version (even though it was clearly stated in the order and on the invoice).

Emailed him a few times asking for the scope, and no reply.

I'm goin with rsov now, keith's a much more reliable guy

Took over 2 months to get a Dboys M4 from him. He put down 2 shipping quotes, the cheapest said 3-5 days and the most expensive said 7-10 days. I paid the cheapest. He sent me an email saying that the cheaper option was sea freight and would take weeks, however he couldnt do the upgrade I wanted. The value of the extra postage vs the upgrade option was $1 so I said 'put the conversion cost onto the postage'. This was November 27th.

December 15th, no shipping number. No confirmation of shipping. Emailed him, he said itd be with me for xmas and with 2 extra mags to apologise for the delay.

It finally shipped in late Jan with no confirmation or tracking number. Just turned up out of the blue. And it didnt include the extra 'apology' mags he offered.

There isnt a decent word for people like him. I wouldnt order from him again if he was the last airsoft supplier on earth.

really rabbit? ooh. didnt know that, thought everything got sorted out if you wait a bit. my bad.

Not really.

You'll probably end up waiting for ages, then raise a paypal dispute and then it'll arrive a few days later.

That guy needs a really huge kicking up the backside otherwise he's going to just carry on doing things like that.....

I got an MP5 from gunner about 2 months ago. Having seen how long it took for my friends G36 to arrive from him, i demanded the tracking order to be sent to me along with the confirmation email that the order was sent, which he did.

However when i got the gun, the battery that came with did not work and the safety catch does not work. I emailed and emailed about this saying i was not happy, but no reply. Again, you pay for an item and it arrives broken, i had to reattatch one of the safety catch levers myself, and it will not stay on safe mode. I for one will NOT be going back to gunner again. RSOV seems to be a safer choice, and i have not yet ordered off him, but i will do in the future.

What I dont understand is why gunner gets so many excuses made for him by members of this board. This has been mentioned before in another post about him. If any other retailer screwed up as many times as him, they would be flamed in every way possible, and no one would buy from them ever again. But when gunner does it, he gets a plethora of "oh, hes a busy man, just wait", "its not his fault, he doesnt have enough workers to cope with the amount of orders..." "blahblahblah yaddayaddayadda moreexcusesgohere"

edit: the other post was by sledge, just 2 threads below this one

Just search the entire forum. Make up your mind your self.

HERE is one of the best sets of indicators as to what is up with Gunner.

I personally dont know what to think.

I made an order with Gunner on April 26th that was seized for orange tip violations...I am still waiting for this issue to be resolved.

A few other I know love Gunner and told me he was a good person to buy from. This experience has me concerned. Not only for me, but others.

The thing i don't get is though, even though a lot of customers will have gone to rsov, and gunner has more staff now, how the hell are things worse than they were originally...?

• 2 weeks later...

June 25th - Not a word from Gunner regarding my order placed on May 25 so I was granted my refund from paypal because Fung did not even respond to the paypal claim.

My order though on his site is still pending.....

He has more staff now to do more nothing.

I did notice people on his site were using the review section to blast him.

Do not use him, ever. Twice I've ordered from him, and twice he's let me down. Thank God for RSOV, Keith is the polar opposite of Fung.

Extremely fast and efficient, polite, and would do anything to help you out, even if it involves buying a part he doesn't sell from another shop so you can have it sent in the same package!

Do not use him, ever. Twice I've ordered from him, and twice he's let me down. Thank God for RSOV, Keith is the polar opposite of Fung.

Extremely fast and efficient, polite, and would do anything to help you out, even if it involves buying a part he doesn't sell from another shop so you can have it sent in the same package!

I agree. Not used Gunner as I was put off by the bad press, but Keith truely is a saint. ordered four times now and working on the fifth. Latest order was £1500 and included a lot of extra stuff he didn't carry as stock but he got it!

Gunner= :(

RSOV= :D

nuff said!

Archived