I just noticed that there are a heck of a lot of topics in off-topic about Real Steel firearms,

maybe it'd be a good idea to have one sub-topic in the off-topic section dedicated to talk about real steel firearms (still inforcing the rule about terminal ballistics), for people to enquire about prices, discuss their own firearms, etc..

--

Just a thought, I'm not a nut for RS firearms, I just thought it would be quite a good idea to have any real steel knowledge all in the same place.

ta.

I have to ruin the atmosphere here and say that while the current threads have been fairly good at not breaking the rues, I suspect if there was a subforum, and therefor many more threads, that the rules would be broken much more. Much like having a subforum about anime would get many of the threads closed because of 4chan memes, becaus epeople know if one thread gets closed another will be started up.

I'm gonna give this one a big no.

Although there is an off topic section for stuff that doesn't relate directly to airsoft, this is still an airsoft forum. Some aspects of real steel is interesting, but that's already covered with the threads that are going on, even if the bit in the rules about no ballistics and such get ignored. I'm sure there are much better places to discuss real firearms than a toy gun forum.

No. Why? These two things should be kept as separate as possible as not to confuse an already confusing issue. Doing so could get this sport unduly lumped together with real steel politics and that is something none of us would want.

Maybe a real steel accessories sub-forum or something. A place to talk about real steel add-on type goodies.