Fantasy/Video game/Abomination guns

D*01

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster Rifle w/ working scope

DLT-19 Sandtrooper Blaster Rifle (basically just a German MG-34 machine gun)

Scout Trooper Blaster Pistol w/ working scope

DC-15 Clone Trooper Rifle

DC-15s Clone Commando Pistol

DC-17 Clone Commando Multi-purpose Configureable rifle

all from Star Wars. :D

Bungie actually said in a press release that they got the idea from the FN 2000, so yeah the design originates there, but it has a little different silhuoette and the grip is differently shaped, as you can see from the pic.

Bungie actually said in a press release that they got the idea from the FN 2000, so yeah the design originates there, but it has a little different silhuoette and the grip is differently shaped, as you can see from the pic.

Not to mention it's almost physicaly impossible... considering there's only like 3cm of space between the mag and the stock. Unless it's some sort of new fancy technology like electronic ignition, hooked up to a soldier's suit. But that wouldn't really make sense, as the flood were able to use it as well. Unless maybe making it a classic, it's impossible to practically make it in AEG form.

Ive searched this thread and I can't believe no one said Ebony and Ivory, or Luce and Ombra.

I'd want accurate replica's of those beautiful pairs.

Other then that, id want either Wolfwood's 1911s, or Grammaton Berettas.

Someone mentioned the FEAR assault rifle, isn't it basically just an SL8 with a C-Mag? Granted it's been a while since I've played FEAR.

Personally I'd like to see the ISA M82-G assault rifle from Killzone (bullpup m16 with grenade launcher). Also the Helghast LMG (MG3 with a bunch of stuff attached to it).

There are also some GitS weapons that are kinda interesting.

Archived