• Created
  • Last Reply

Game Guns:

Fallout 2's Gauss Rifle and SMG

Terminator Future Shock's Laser Rifle and Plasma Pistol

Warhammer 40k guns:

Exitus Rifle and Pistol

Tau Pulse Carbine

Kroot Long Rifle (with rubber blades on stock and muzzle brake)

GBB Bolt Pistol (probably an 8mm).

H&K GMG. For those that don't know its an automatic machine gun... that fires grenades

It would be really expensive to run, but just imagine having a massive line of linked 40mm shells  :D

So thatd be just like the MK19 that the US army have used for years and rip off to replace it with an M2HB at the earliest possible opportunity then?

Full auto 40mms = the ultimate white elephant.

I'd just like to see any breaktop revolvers in airsoft form....

But as for game guns I'd want the old plasma pistol from neocron (couldnt find i pic of it :( )

And of course Vash's and Knives' revolvers

..and the punisher from planetside...

At the beginning of this forum this was posted:

Gramaton Cleric pistols, Smartgun from 'aliens', and an affordable version of 'Old Painless' from predator.

The smartgun is simply an MG42 on some sort of arm.

Me:

-An XM8 sharpshooter version

-An affordable SVD AEG

-A GBB MP7

-Alyx Vance's Pistol

-A G11 (I want this the most and I don't see why it hasn't already been made as an AEG)

Plus there could never be an affordable minigun, it's simply too complex and large.

Plus most of the Star Wars blasters (apart form the stormtrooper blasters) are simply old guns with minor modifications like Solo's blaster is I think a Mauser pistol with a weird flash hider.

Indeed (no offense to Star Wars fans though) :)

Ile beat all of those !

Dante's Ebony and Ivory made from real Stirling silver ! 350 fps ! Full metal !

errm, ebony and ivory are meant to be 2 separate guns...one black and onw white...they should also have pictures of women on the grips instead of that cross i think.

and the odd thing about that poseidon M4 is (despite not liking it that much) it actually looks like a reall comfortable and practical weapon

I would very much like to see President Rufus' pistol out of Final Fantasy: Advent Children, can't find any pictures at the moment, so imagine a very square pistol, with a dropdown section on the barrel that flips out sideways for no real reason...

I've heard rumors of a Maruzen MP7A1 GBB. :D

O SNAP! so long as it's green gas ready (which is most likely wont be) and more relyable than other GBB SMGs, I'm all in. Granted, I don't think the kick would be impressive, but the gun itself is such a great design and body shape, and they are so comfortable.

Alucard's guns, can't remember what they're called right now unfortunately...

[EDIT] Casul and Jackal apparently...

Jackal

jackal1.jpg

Casul

g_ar01.jpg

Also, that rifle they use a lot in Equilibrium... That would be cool...

Oh, wait :huh:

Dont forget Gungraves Cerberus !

(glock 26 advanced underneath)

The loud plasticky bang it lets out sounds strangely cool.

As for Ebony and Ivory - I'd hit em, why not.

Also, that Springfield XD from RE4 and the SMG from first Soldier of Fortune are interesting (the SMG uses 5,56 ammo in fact, but looks like nothing I'd ever recognize).

Dude that's just a G36k

Of course, the guns that prison security used in Judge Dredd would be fine, especially if you had six fixed barrels all firing a steady stream of BBs concurrently.

It was a joke :blink::D;) Look at my sig

AND, it is the full-sized G36, not the K ;)

I have one of those my self :P

Archived