CA M14 and G&G Mags

M14

I own a G&G M14 Veteran and today at the airsoft field I saw player with a new CA M14. I asked if I could see it and I soon realized it is the exact same gun. G&G must of sold CA the rights to the design. I heard before that the CA mags dont fit in G&Gs but I put a CA mag in my G&G and it fit perfectly. Now people with G&G M14s dont have to use the crappy G&G mags. I just though I should tell people.

I own a G&G M14 Veteran and today at the airsoft field I saw player with a new CA M14. I asked if I could see it and I soon realized it is the exact same gun. G&G must of sold CA the rights to the design. I heard before that the CA mags dont fit in G&Gs but I put a CA mag in my G&G and it fit perfectly. Now people with G&G M14s dont have to use the crappy G&G mags. I just though I should tell people.

Sorry to break it to ya, bud, but this has been covered before. It's known that G&G mags fit and that the gun is a near-clone of the G&G M14.

Archived