Rare-ish weapons

MadRabbit06

yeager: expert prize possession aquire-er

you're going to have my galil and donuts xm-90, both of which have been projects for over one year. mine has only been skirmished once as well.

let me ask, where does the meney come from? from my calculations, you're 18, right?

ok, to keep with the spirit, here's a pic of the galil;

IMG_0019.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ol' SPP (now Yeager's) did look great with the stock. .plus when I had it, I had a rail underneath w/ a vertical grip (to look like the TMP) ..really unique looking!

I've been offered $230 USD+ shipping to the UK for my SFL stock. . . . talk about tempting. . .but if I let it go. . that would ruin my plans on reproducing TMP stocks. . OOOOPS. . . let the cat out of the bag!

My ol' SPP (now Yeager's) did look great with the stock. .plus when I had it, I had a rail underneath w/ a vertical grip (to look like the TMP) ..really unique looking!

I've been offered $230 USD+ shipping to the UK  for my SFL stock. . . . talk about tempting. . .but if I let it go. . that would ruin my plans on reproducing TMP stocks. . OOOOPS. . . let the cat out of the bag!

Pictures...please.

And right before you go into production, please let me know so I can sell mine. :D

-Vic

Asahi Sterling L2A3 Std. 14x mags

Now THAT is a gun I wouldn't mind owning :D

Its still not a Calico. I don't know why I think they are the best thing since sliced bread, but they are so awesome. Something about their mags. I think that's going to be my custom gun project next year. Mod a M16 or a GBB into a Calico...

Corps, is that a SFL or KSC?

Either one....lookin' good!

-Vic

The one in the pic on the left is a SFL, in the pic on the right it's a KSC....... kidding! lol. I think it's a piece by Carrot actually... I seem to remember that it was when I picked it up in HK all those years ago. Then again... it's been so long that it could very well be a SFL afterall. When I go back to visit friends and family again later this year I'll keep an eye out for another one. A lot of the shops have rare items that they don't list on their websites.

I did a little mod to my TMP stock. I found that the base of the stock where it attaches just behind the mag well tended to slip loose kinda easily over time. Drilled a small 1/16" hole through the side of the grip, through the stock and out the other side of the grip. Made a small pin to hold it all in place and now it's rock-solid!

-Alex

Now THAT is a gun I wouldn't mind owning  :D

Its still not a Calico.  I don't know why I think they are the best thing since sliced bread, but they are so awesome.  Something about their mags.  I think that's going to be my custom gun project next year.  Mod a M16 or a GBB into a Calico...

the Sterlings are one of the "Kings" of bb pissers. . I'd go through 1x 50rnd mag per person because the ROF is so fast. Trying to shoot burst. . a lil difficult. . might as well empty the mag. . Thus. . 14 mags was JUST enough.

I had a MGC Calico M1000 (9mm version). . .NBB though. . well over 400 fps on green and over 500 w/ regulated CO2.

At least 10-15 years old Asahi M60E3 SDX, limited to 500 pieces...

that's a beauty!. . however, I've seen at least 6 of them . . maybe more. .

when is the last time you've seen a full metal MP5k PDW w/ Mosquito Molds Mp5k metal body (which I have)?

I think Mosquito Molds made less than 50 pieces. . .

I've seen 1 other in the US. .back in early 2000.. . that's it.

lol

Does my M2 count? :P I got the Deep Fire M72 LAW...and no it's not worth buying unless you like big paperweights.

Got a TMP (non-HK) and a M1100 Defender :D I got some 1st Generation 40mm 18 shot grenades made by ANGS, they weigh a ton and because of the simple value you have to really snap the trigger :lol:

I remeber that one of the older guys showed up to my game with a G&G Dragunov???

I dunno it was a old RS Dragunov milled to an airsoft replica, it was powered by C02 and it was sick, except it didn't have a hop-up, it was really nice, very very nice. I believe he traded it for the WA2000 or something,

Or maybe he just handed it off to another person...

Catman,Jun 18 2007, 03:49 PM

. .. I got some 1st Generation 40mm 18 shot grenades made by ANGS, they weigh a ton and because of the simple value you have to really snap the trigger :lol:

awesome! I believe the old ANGS grenades where some of the best M203 nades made. . I had the 18 shot ones like you AND the shorty/stubby grenades. .and the ANGS barrel thingy kit you shove inside the M203 to ext. range when using the stubby grenades. . basically a set of longer inner barrels. ..

I remeber that one of the older guys showed up to my game with a G&G Dragunov???

I dunno it was a old RS Dragunov milled to an airsoft replica, it was powered by C02 and it was sick, except it didn't have a hop-up, it was really nice, very very nice. I believe he traded it for the WA2000 or something,

Or maybe he just handed it off to another person...

hmm. . maybe a G&P or PDI Dragunov? both were gas blowback.. those who owned them could easily convert them to CO2. . which most did.

Like SP M16s .. required alot of work/money to get them working reliably. .

when is the last time you've seen a full metal MP5k PDW w/ Mosquito Molds Mp5k metal body (which I have)?

I think Mosquito Molds made less than 50 pieces. . .

I've seen 1 other in the US. .back in early 2000.. . that's it.

...then I have the other one....I got it from RK00 and I believe so did you...I tried to get a second one and it was gone...obviously it went to you...can't believe nobody has yet to make a decent K metal body since the MM version....

...then I have the other one....I got it from RK00 and I believe so did you...I tried to get a second one and it was gone...obviously it went to you...can't believe nobody has yet to make a decent K metal body since the MM version....

ah ha!!!

Niko. . I'm speachless. .

that's 3 then. . cuz the one I saw changed hands twice. . you kept onto yours (like me). . and yes, I got mine from Rob right before he disappeared because of his Father's health. . something like. .I remember Rob was cursing me out for having him order it for me and not keeping it for himself. .

them CA ones are ###### and about half the weight of the MM one.. .huh?

what was your name on ASZ?

Haven't seen or heard of another one on the forums or at a skirmish, so... Marushin 6mm Colt SAA revolver. As with most (all?) Marushin revolvers, it takes shells, so the lack of performance is balanced by being able to load it in proper "load one, miss one, load four" style.

pimp1.jpg

pimp2.jpg

:zorro:

Archived