Rare-ish weapons

MadRabbit06

you know, i wonder why TM just doesn't convert some of its new submachine guns ( ie PDW, Skorpion, soon to be TMP and MAC11) to gas... do you think people would buy them? I really just cannot see me using an AEP...

this relates to this topic because i think if they made a gas tmp or skorpion people would really go for those... i would at least

Why not use the Maruzen one? It's utterly awesome. I have one, ran it on green all its life and not 1 problem.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just dug it up out of the closet a few days ago. I have a maruzen skorpion with Angs wood grips, KM metal barrel, 6.03mm inner, and 9 mags (8 extras). Yesterday I ordered another one exactly like that but with 5 extra mags, as well as 2 sets of grips. I dropped my skorp a few days ago and a big chunk came out of the corner.

I've got an old SP M40 back from when they still used LRBs.

The only other thing I have that's rare-ish is a TM SIG 551 that's never been skirmished with.

A friend of mine owns 2 of the P3 mini guns as well as their "strafer" & has ordered the M2 from them as well.

How rare people consider it to be, I'm not sure, but I think I'm one of the few to own every 5.56mm barrel option for the AUG.

Para/Commando

Short

A3-esque

Standard

Standard + M203

H-Bar (Support weapon)

Plus both A1 and what TM/CA think passes for A2 style receivers, and a 1000-BB drum mag for the H-Bar....

For pics see the AUG Pictures thread.

That's not really that rare, well at least in the US. But your in the UK so it may be more difficult for you to get them.

I've got three of 'em custom made to launch nerf rounds, I should have patented it then I coulda sued the hell out of deepfire as their mech is very similar to mine, just mechanical, mines electric. I also have AT4s set up the same way, no reason to post pics people know what they are.

I also have an Asahi bushmaster but then again those aren't that rare either.

Archived