Cheese Pie Man

Bodgeups

Link to original thread

This seller originally claimed that he was selling this gun on behalf of a friend. We haggled over the price, and eventually a price was agreed for the M14 kit as advertised.

A little over a week later (after a few pm's asking for tracking numbers), I received a letter from Parcel Force, as shown here (with my address removed):

Parcelforce Letter

Demanding that I pay their fees to release an imported package in my name. Low and behold, I had a brand new m14 delivered to me. You might think that's fair enough, but this wasn't advertised and in addition I believe that trading like this is against forum rules.

Cheese pie man agreed to pay back the sum, last week he claimed that I couldn't be paid until today as he did not have the funds. Well today has come and gone. I sent him his final PM this morning, and he has been online since (within the last hour as of writing). So I'm bringing it here to get it resolved.

I admit, £19 isn't a lot to hassle over, but in principle this is money I was not expected to pay, and I want it back. I feel I've been patient enough.

Any advice from the mods would be appreciated.

Archived