De-milled launchers

sekiryu

I'm assuming is from http://www.dragonvalley.co.uk/

(Right-click/Properties-ed)

Also, GMAX productions makes Panzerfaust replicas (WWII), but their site is down and I don't know if yuo can find them elsewhere.

Soldiers of Fortne also makes full metal replicas (WWII type, though) for £69.99 but I don't know if they'll ship over seas.

Search Code: TR877.

sekiryu,

I once found a demilled Gustav on Gunbroker.com. It was listed as an Israeli model. I never researched the seller's claim, but except for a few details, it looked very close to the one I carried in the Army.

Some of the differences that I noticed from what I've used were:

1. The front handgrip was wood, not plastic

2. I don't think that it had the cheek pad/carry handle

3. It may not have had the V-Slide optics mount for the removable Range Drum. I think that the sight was not removable/permanently attached.

Anywho, the guy wanted abut $800-$900, so I obviously didn't bid on it. Even though I don't think anyone ever bid on it, I haven't seen it in some time. I've always wanted a de-milled "Goose" to go with my de-milled 84mm TP round. Every once in a while I search there under "84mm," but haven't seen anything in some time.

You may also want to contect military museums. They may be able to provide you with contacts for people who deal in de-milled military weapons.

1st

Archived