Rare, Unique and/or Discontinued Airsoft Weaponry

Basically continuing from here.

Have something that's...Rare? Unique? Discontinued?

Want to show it off to the other members? :D

Post pictures here!

Post as to why it's rare or unique, and let us know if it's discontinued, as some might now know, and list the specs. if possible. (Manufacturer, dates, etc.)

Please keep spamming to a minimum, as we don't want this thread closed.

I'll start off with pictures of my TMP:

tmp1mf4.jpg

tmp2kz9.jpg

tmp3lj4.jpg

Specs:

KSC TMP NON-Hardkick (Discontinued)

SFL TMP Stock (Discontinued)

KSC TMP Proto (?) Suppressor

KSC TMP Scope Mount

KSC TMP NON-Hardkick Magazines x7 (Discontinued)

As stated above, please keep spamming to a minimum.

Thanks!

-Vic

I figured I'd add another rule:

Long as this doens't turn into a "who's got the most/rarest guns" pissing contest, it's all good.

:zorro:

Thanks, Sledge!

Also:

Ok then, so just guns that are/were limited edition, discontinued, completely custom built.

A bit of a bumpy road...but we'll get through this.

Edited by Victory
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long as this doens't turn into a "who's got the most/rarest guns" pissing contest, it's all good.

Haven't seen or heard of another one on the forums or at a skirmish, so... Marushin 6mm Colt SAA revolver. As with most (all?) Marushin revolvers, it takes shells, so the lack of performance is balanced by being able to load it in proper "load one, miss one, load four" style.

pimp1.jpg

pimp2.jpg

:zorro:

isn't that just an sl9/8? if so, it really does not belong here.

"Rare, Unique and/or Discontinued Airsoft Weaponry"

As I said before, this gun originaly came as a conversion kit only, but the SL-9 is now available from STAR. Dispite this, it is still a rare AEG as I've only ever seen half a dozen on the forum since the kits came out.

Ok, yeah, I think we need to set a few more ground rules.

Just because the multitudes don't own it, doesn't make it rare or unique. For instance, a non-accessorized ArmaLite or variant...is that rare or unique? Ehh, somewhat, it just doesn't belong.

Also, same thing applies with paintjobs...just because your gun is painted doesn't mean it's a totally different weapon system...it's just painted. There's a thread for this already.

If you have any other ideas concerning ground rules, post them here or PM me. Then hopefully I can get one of the Mods to clean up this thread and revise it with the new rules.

-Vic

P.S. Ok, some kits can be rare, but I'm not sure if they'd qualify 100%. I'll let the people of Arnies decide on that one...

Edited by Victory
Ok then, so just guns that are/were limited edition, discontinued, completely custom built.

Didn't mean to upset anyone, I love you really ;)

Alright, no big problem.

As a matter of fact, it's somewhat my fault...I should have been more specific. :unsure:

It's all good, though.

-Vic

Edit: It's better to address these things now anyway.

Edited by Victory

Haven't seen too many of these around

G&G LR300 S w/ PRIME stock

LR300008.jpg

Guarder AKM 04 kit w/ RS Bell & Autoback

VFC AKSU w/ RS Iraqui wood.. WHICH has several grooves carved into the lower (kills?)

AKs001.jpg

Maruzen m1100 std

Maruzen Mp-5K PDW

MGC M93R w/ stock

02.jpg

SMG.jpg

KSC TMP HK

KSC TMP NHK

The Cleaner's SPP

KWC Mini Uzi Euro

Maruzen Vz.61

SMG001.jpg

SP M40A1 NXB

Maruzen M870 Riot gun w/ G&P Pump

I'll take some more pictures later, busy working on finishing NK's new boom stick.

Edited by Yeager

i own a peice of airsoft history, one of the first generation airsoft gun. A Kokusai Superweapon XM177E2 from 1984. it is older than me. it is a hybrid brass shell ejecting cap gun. takes Realsteel mags too. very realistic has working bolt/bolt lock and everything.

+1 to whoever has an older airsoft gun.

kokasi.jpg

id also imagine my CA m15 is pretty unique from its carrying case and i havent seen anyone else with the same sopmod stock

P1010095.jpg

~spoon

Edited by Drspoon3