Rare, Unique and/or Discontinued Airsoft Weaponry

I guess this could qualify

IMG_0481.jpg

This was the original discontinued TM P90RDS, in an also unique carrying case.

I felt special and happy with the RDS until Marui decided to bring it back <_<

Edited by Donut
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here goes.

Kimber CDP micro (just out of the box. be a couple days until it's all fitted up)

20070615newtoys003zz1.jpg

TM CAR-15 (next to my CA homebrew 607)

20070525car15001wl3.jpg

the Cleaner's old tm uzi fitted up with a zeke metal body

20070524zekeuzi002kr1.jpg

maruzen m1100 defender mag fed

20060612guns006os3.jpg

homebrew shrike. metal body with ares trade is one of a kind (for now ;) ) r/s 249 box modded into an electric winding boxmag.

20070413shrikebox002oo3.jpg

The infamous FAM-16 that I helped create...it is now only a memory and random parts strewn across north america.

fam16ig5.jpg

mp5k-sd w/ retrac stock. 1 off.

20070403mp5ksd039qi6.jpg

homemade aeg sterling (in the middle)

20070128guns032hu8.jpg

...I'll quit now ;)

My "Ruger AC556" - A-Team style!

It started as a Tanaka model gun. It has BV internals. That's pretty much all I know. I'm planning on having a slightly longer barrel made for it this summer, if possible. I have a bunch of real mini 14 mags to use in conversions for mags, but I never seem to have enough time or interest! ;)

100_0994.jpg

And even though, I don't think it's rare...

100_1732.jpg

A TM CAR-15 and Ledpocket's original CAR 14.75 (you know...not quite a 15) :P

lol no way.

Hannibal, all the stuff I make is either rare or well done.  Sometimes both.  :)

Sorry, Led. I was referring to my TM CAR-15. Yours is rare and well done too!

Basically if all it takes to get the item is money and patience, then I don't think it's that rare. If you can't buy the item regardless of whatever, then that would be a "rare" item IMO.

I still don't think rare accessories make an item rare either. That's like claiming a WA MEU is rare because I have a sheriff magwell on it that's hard to come by.

You can polish a turd, but no matter how much you polish it...it's still a turd at the end of the day. ;)

i own a peice of airsoft history, one of the first generation airsoft gun. A Kokusai Superweapon XM177E2 from 1984. it is older than me. it is a hybrid brass shell ejecting cap gun. takes Realsteel mags too. very realistic has working bolt/bolt lock and everything.

+1 to whoever has an older airsoft gun.

kokasi.jpg

id also imagine my CA m15 is pretty unique from its carrying case and i havent seen anyone else with the same sopmod stock

P1010095.jpg

~spoon

LOL. Very Gunslinger Girl themed case.

You can polish a turd, but no matter how much you polish it...it's still a turd at the end of the day.  ;)

It'd be shiny though, and you could carve a rudimentiary concave mirror out of the turd in order to focus sunlight into a tightly focused spot, which you could then use to set fire to someone's hair in order to distract them as they were entering values into their secret time machine so that you could enter the dates in so you could go back in time to the '80s and then using the shiny turd mirror you could blind the check-in staff at an airport and get past them onto a plan bound for Japan where you could then hold up a model shop with the shiny turd mirror in order to steal a soon-to-be-rare airsoft gun, then using the shiny turd mirror to set fire to the policemen who are in persuit thus giving you enough time to hijack a plane back to the time machine which you then program to take you back to the present, along with your new and incredibly rare airsoft gun and a severe lack of respect for the effects of causality as all of humanity now use shiny-turd-based weaponry and a fashionable line of shiny-turd based clothing.

I've three classics, but I don't bother to post pics since they can be bought (what a surprise) so they are not too rare or interesting either...

Meanwhile I'm working on a one-off airsoft slingshot carved from mastodon bone. The leather for the BB holder will be cut from the back of a freshly born albino panda cub. Not sure about the gold plated BBs with individual serial numbers... If I'm finished I'll post some pics, but only if that's rare enough! ;)

Normally I wouldn't say G36 railed Famas's are hugely customized....

Which is why I didn't stop there!

Took about 3 years of on and off building! (yes I am a student, get over it)

Figure I can put it here under the premise of "custom" gun

If you couldn't tell, I'm definitely not a photography student! :D

EDIT: Also Sledge: I "heart" your SAA revolver!

Edited by angel_wings
I like this thread. Also, Pilman, that's not a RS Galil is it? don't you have one?

The one pictured is infact an airsoft galil. I have a real steel one as well. Oddly the airsoft version (including the magazines) is more rare than the real gun it's self.

Edited by PILMAN

oh man. .I'm going to have to do this in several postings (gotta gather all my images/links ,etc. . all over the place)

Ledpocket's ol' Kimber Ultra Raptor:

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Limited Edition Prime LR-300ML custom "Civilian", 1 of 50 kits made:

Custom: ZM grip, RIS heatshield, 20" Civilian barrel/flash hider

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

Edited by the cleaner
oh man. .I'm going to have to do this in several postings (gotta gather all my images/links ,etc. . all over the place)

Ledpocket's ol' Kimber Ultra Raptor:

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Limited Edition Prime LR-300ML custom "Civilian", 1 of 50 kits made:

Custom: ZM grip, RIS heatshield, 20" Civilian barrel/flash hider

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

EVERYONE ON AA=OWNT