Rare, Unique and/or Discontinued Airsoft Weaponry

It'd be shiny though, and you could carve a rudimentiary concave mirror out of the turd in order to focus sunlight into a tightly focused spot, which you could then use to set fire to someone's hair in order to distract them as they were entering values into their secret time machine so that you could enter the dates in so you could go back in time to the '80s and then using the shiny turd mirror you could blind the check-in staff at an airport and get past them onto a plan bound for Japan where you could then hold up a model shop with the shiny turd mirror in order to steal a soon-to-be-rare airsoft gun, then using the shiny turd mirror to set fire to the policemen who are in persuit thus giving you enough time to hijack a plane back to the time machine which you then program to take you back to the present, along with your new and incredibly rare airsoft gun and a severe lack of respect for the effects of causality as all of humanity now use shiny-turd-based weaponry and a fashionable line of shiny-turd based clothing.

thats the type of thing id post

magical: yarly and yarly

kthx

Edited by Drspoon3
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannibal, I was yapping about my cooking ability (rare/well done ;) ) not anything you posted...no hard feelings here (although I've been known to polish up a turd or two lol)

Anyway, yes I have time to get crazy once in a while.

I miss that raptor, T. I had to go with the almost next best thing with the cdp kit. BTW, initial assembly went so/so. Series 80 officer into scw2 micro kit. A few things are a bit off (mainly issues with the safety). Needs barrel work and slide fitting still.

20070619guns009ud3.jpg

I miss that raptor, T.  I had to go with the almost next best thing with the cdp kit.  BTW, initial assembly went so/so.  Series 80 officer into scw2 micro kit.  A few things are a bit off (mainly issues with the safety).  Needs barrel work and slide fitting still.

Led, I'm gonna need to find something worthy enough to trade you for that Micro ;)

Custom HK SP89:

(closest to RS as possible, no other airsoft version out there come close)

MHHKSP89-1.jpg

MHHKSP89rightside-1.jpg

working on functional bolt. . .

MHHKSP89weldright-1.jpg

simulated weld marks

MHHKSP89assembly1-1.jpg

quick change spring like PGC M249 mechbox

MHHKSP89assembly2-1.jpg

notice Ver 2 mechbox and modified MC51 lower receiver

MHHKSP89rearreceiverpin2-1.jpg

stock receiver pin going through mechbox. . .

MHHKSP8901left-1.jpg

notice the selector stop. . it STOPS at "1"

MHHKSP8901nozzle-1.jpg

notice LENGTH of custom nozzle compared to stock MP5k nozzle

Hannibal, I was yapping about my cooking ability (rare/well done ;) ) not anything you posted...no hard feelings here (although I've been known to polish up a turd or two lol)

Oh, no hard feelings. Sorry, I didn't mean it that way. If I could've edited the post, it should've said my TM CAR-15 does not fit my definition of "rare."

Actually in my book, your guns count because it's not a production type run and they're usually one-offs.

Besides, you know how it is...Internets = Serious business. I never meant any disrespect to any of your stuff though.

My turd comment was focused more to the pics of items that I could buy easily within 10 minutes of this post, but because we all want to be penis envied, we act like it's "rare." However, it's interesting to see my comment got sig'd. Even though I'm not sure I understand the retort and whether it was ill intended or not, but that's my first that I know of. ;):)

the legendary Candyman. . .(kneels and bowing)

RU working on a DSR?

You should consider putting a WA GBB inside the WA instead of the M9 (I think it was)

hey hey, will be soon, if you click my sig it will take you to a dedicated page. Hoping to start the dsr1 in 6-8 weeks. m9? nope, i used a Western Arms 1911, single stacker.

Custom Marushin M500 Shorty, 8mm. The origional one is now discontinued. This has a real steel Tacstar pistol grip.

DSC00821.jpg

And my CAR-15:

P1000797.jpg

The nasty rubber grip is long gone now and its back to its good old CAR-15 state.

And me posing with the two (with a few team mates):

DSC00078.jpg

The rare part is the smokey conversion kit :D

Work in progress :)

Pending it's bipod and vietnam ammobox.

I don't know if i'll keep it once done, but it's fun working on it ! :)

stoner.jpg