Rare, Unique and/or Discontinued Airsoft Weaponry

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey cleaner, if we're still on for the spectre thing I'm definitely in. regardless if the 1100 works or not.

yeah. .the Spectre's yours. . waiting for that M1100 still. .I just got a "sorry we missed you" from USPS today. .so, it might be it.

My one of a kind very very very custom SIG 551:

custom built (by me): replica Surefire 520A for SIG 551 series.

note: I built this replica about 2 yrs BEFORE Surefire produced the 520A. So if you compare mine vs. Surefires, they're a little different. Ergonomically, my switches are places in better locations than Surefires.

Here's SUREFIRE's:

m520a_large.jpg

Here's mine:

DSC05578.jpg

The above pic also shows a silly ol' box mag I made out of two std. mags and 1 hicap. It worked great.. just needed some aesthetic refinement. I definitely did not spend as much time into it like I did with the M520A replica.

DSC05577.jpg

DSC05576.jpg

DSC05574.jpg

Here's pics of the finished product not installed on the SIG 551

leftfrontpersp2.jpg

leftfrontpersp.jpg

rightpersp.jpg

My one of a kind very very very custom SIG 551:

custom built (by me): replica Surefire 520A for SIG 551 series.

note: I built this replica about 2 yrs BEFORE Surefire produced the 520A. So if you compare mine vs. Surefires, they're a little different. Ergonomically, my switches are places in better locations than Surefires.

Here's SUREFIRE's:

m520a_large.jpg

The surefire one...is it just the top half of the foregrip? Or do they do the bottom half aswell?

Just curious as one or two of the lil clips on the bottom half of my foregrip are looking weak, and if they snap I dont have a replacement grip.

Ledpocket Posted Yesterday, 06:00 PM

LOL. Nice collection of rarities mr clean. What else do you have up your sleeves?

almost forgot full metal MP5k PDW:

RARITIES:

1) MOSQUITO MOLDS MP5k/PDW METAL RECEIVER

2) only known MP5k w/ M4 stock that telescopes AND FOLDS

I believe this is the rarest AEG kit I have. . .and probably the rarest metal AEG body known to the airsoft world. MM also made a std MP5 receiver kit.

Led got my ZEKE UZI already. .that was probably my next rarest metal AEG kit.

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

sorry if my PDW isn't the prettiest looking one. . but I can guarantee it's the rarest one around that only Nikoneko can match.

This is by far my favorite thread on arnies so far. You guys rock.

Led, you have always been an inspiration for my mods, and i use your pics when trying to convince my wife that i need a mill or lathe. :)

Cleaner you have some mighty cool stuff. The M4 Longbow you have is something i would eventually love to build.

HBC and SP you pistols are really nice, if i ever decide to carry a pistol i hope that i can build one as nice as yours. :)

And to contribute: Not mine anymore....

DSC01882.jpg

The Burst Chip was working too, when i sold it!

Edited by ferretkiller

The old TM Sig 550 and 551's had an electronics board in them that would let you adjust the number of shots fired from 2-9 or so i think. Really it depended on your battery since all it did was cut the power after so many miliseconds. So like the new Type 89 it has safe, semi, burst, full auto. :)

They had a problem of failing though, if you put too much current through them. That pretty much meant you could not upgrade them, for the most part. you could work around it but it was not worth it. There is not much room to spare for more electronics. :) atleast as far as i was willing to work in it.

Thomas, i actually sold that thing on here to Systema, and it was before you joined our state forums. :)

Edited by ferretkiller