Hot Fuzz loadout

1st_shooter

Ok so after watching the film for the 2nd time i am going to do a Hf loadout to the best of my ability.

Few things that i cant exactly match at this time are the weapons.

Hot20Fuzz.jpg

2885-Hot-Fuzz.jpg

poster1.jpg

Certainly cant bring myself to buy a Silver M9 for ultra tackyness so i will stick with the glock 18c and Real deal M6.

Also have a TM super 90 that i have customised but i intend to buy an M870 and flashlight grip.

Save me making another topic are the Maruzen ones worth it? as they run on a internal gas tank are they weak in power?/can they take green, or? are there upgrades available. Also the Tanaka M870's how do these work? do you have to catch each sell so you do not damage the mini moscart?

Im a medium built fella so im gonna be going for Peggs look. I dont want to go completly anal so i wont be buying a hat! and the sunglasses are out for ingame purposes but i have bought an Ex police lever 3 vest same as the one simon uses in the film and also police issue trousers and belt with all the holders including cs gas/baton/speedy cuffs holders.

Also have a guarder black drop leg holster which is the same as used by pegg in the film so i think im set.

As for boots i think i will stick with my normal black army boots.

Now just for the white shirt and black tie but im sure that will be easy enough <_<

Where can i get police insignia?? or can you. Wanted the black sargent strips that go on the sholders of the shirt.

I am also having a HF, stanford police badge made by my local shop for £6 bargain.

Will update with pics later. Thoughts? espicialy on the tanaka V maruzen M870's

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe, team sart to the rescue. :)

altho remember kids, no CS spray or battons are allowed, both are ileagal weapons and you will get in trouble for it :)

Hyatt speedcuffs are alowed, i have a set on my belt kit. only £20 quid with the holder.

also, word of warning, id be careful with insignia, too realistic, and you will get fruitcaged for impersonating a police officer. trust me, a stripper with 'stripper' instead of 'police' still got arrested. make ALL logos and insignia removable for transport. be careful, this is a very very grey line loadout.

anyway leadmill, this is your dept, the rules shpeal... im just here to look good :rolleyes:

Well this would be:

Mossberg M500 (Try Maruzen)

Jericho 941 "Baby Eagle" Inox (Hudson make one i think)

Beretta M9 Inox / Chrome (TM, KSC, loads of makes)

Or for the pub shoot-out (Nick Frost's Character) try KWC Chrome Python and TM Beretta M9 Inox.

'FireKnife'

EDIT: Actually on closer pic inspection it looks more like a S&W Model 1910

A pic i hope (good shot though):

070427movhotfuzzvy4.jpg

also, word of warning, id be careful with insignia, too realistic, and you will get fruitcaged for impersonating a police officer. trust me, a stripper with 'stripper' instead of 'police' still got arrested. make ALL logos and insignia removable for transport. be careful, this is a very very grey line loadout.

You would think that Smiffys and the like wouldnt be allowed to sell Police outfits in that case, but then they look nothing like a real Police outfit

you'd also need a backpack to stick a couple of shotguns in.

man, I love that film... so, so blummin good...

any film that makes me jump up and shout "AVE' IT!!" in a crowded cinema while someone flying kicks a little old lady in the face immediately goes to number 1 in my hit parade... :)

man, I'd not even thought about doing a brit-cop impersonation here... hmm...

Just watched the movie... and it's brilliant! Gosh I laughed so loud!

Indeed, I now compulsively NEED a British Police Officer load out, cheap sunglasses, a backpack with 2 shoties, a couple of pimp guns, and a FAL. Oh, and a horse of course.

OK, I'm off to watch Shaun of the Dead!

woop finaly got my new kit all i need to finish it off is my Hot fuzz badge and white shirt + tie.

Guarder drop leg holster

Level 3 ex police armour :D

Police issue trousers

white t shirt, for now ;)

Police belt with cs gas/leather pouch/baton holder/ cuffs holder/cuffs.

Tm custom super 90

Glock 18c Lam

hottfuzz001.jpg

hottfuzz007.jpg

Im so sad ;) will post more pics up soon.

Archived