CYMA Thompson M1A1 AEG

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Review Darklite! You made me chuckle every now and then with the jokes and all. Good job on the review it was very in depth. As a suggestion for a future review from me would be the ELEMENT Upgrades. There seems to be a lot of interest in them but so little info. ^_^

Thanks,

Gary B.

Jing Gong AUG.  I've been waiting for a proper review of it, and I'd like to see how it handles from somebody who knows what they are doing  :D

Thanks for the review BTW!

It just so happens that I got one the other day!

Although it's upgraded already - things left in my possession usually end up tweaked and upgraded within the hour!

I contacted WGC Shop about the China-made Thompson and it seems that the one they are selling, isn't CYMA. Here's a copy of their reply:

Dear **** *******,

Thank you for your inquiry,

Please be inform that this is not made by CYMA but our supplier

didn't disclose the mfg of this aeg,sorry.

Thanks,

--

Best Regards

Allen Wong

WGC ( Hong Kong )

http://www.wgcshop.com

Jing Gong AUG.  I've been waiting for a proper review of it, and I'd like to see how it handles from somebody who knows what they are doing  :D

Thanks for the review BTW!

I don't really think there's a need for a review, this gun's been out for months on end and have more than proven it self to be one of the best ChiMan guns ever. Lots of information from users in the general discussion under "is the JG AUG any good????"....

Hi Darklite. This is my first post in this forum, because i was just searching google for any reviews, on the Cyma thompson, and I was lucky to find your great review of the gun.

But will you please make an video review of the gun, or just a review, where i see you reload the gun, and firiring it. Im very close to buy this gun, but it could be nice to see it in actin first. Anyway, great review! :)

Hi Darklite. This is my first post in this forum, because i was just searching google for any reviews, on the Cyma thompson, and I was lucky to find your great review of the gun.

But will you please make an video review of the gun, or just a review, where i see you reload the gun, and firiring it. Im very close to buy this gun, but it could be nice to see it in actin first. Anyway, great review! :)

He was but then he got flung off a bike and couldn't.