Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liberator

OWNED

It's kind of like saying "you got served" except less ######-ish...and getting owned doesn't involve dancing around on the floor or wearing baggy pants.

It's kind of like saying "you got served" except less ######-ish...and getting owned doesn't involve dancing around on the floor or wearing baggy pants.

Saying "you got served" has to be one of the best things you can do. I've been using it for two years and it still hasn't gotten old.

no what happens is he puts the guys mouth between the curp then stomp....*shudders* You really need to se the filnm to truely understand it

Btw that film is amazing

no what happens is he puts the guys mouth between the curp then stomp....*shudders* You really need to se the filnm to truely understand it

Btw that film is amazing

do you mean between the curb? thats just sick!

Edward Norton shot a black guy, but he was living, so he dragged the black guy to the curbside, made him put his mouth on the corner of it, and he stamped on the back of his head, presumably killing him instantly. Turns my stomach even now, and I've seen it 3 times.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.