What is the most manly Airsoft gun?

chris71

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No.

Manly= Must have thermal Optics

win.

You're wildly mistaken. This is the reason why guns like the SR-25 start out manly, yet become sissified by the addition of fore grips, flash lights, etc...

For you see, tacticool =/= manly

MG42. No body's gonna *fruitcage* with you then...

The MG42 would probably be the most manly machine gun, but the FG42 has it beat, becasue it's like the MG42, but smaller.

Since Mona Sax uses a Desert Eagle it isn't any more a manly gun.

I would say that a Beretta M92F is the manliest pistol. Who is more male than John McLaine or Max Payne?

The Vulcan could be the most manly machine gun but not because of Arnold Schwarzenegger but Vulcan Raven was using it (the big shamanic inuit-guy in Metal Gear Solid).

The G3 SG-1 is a masculine rifle, suitable as both sniper and assault.

@TerranCmdr

That thing reminds me at Gay Perry's Derringer in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.

..."I call it my "faggot gun", because it's only good for a couple of shots and then you have to drop it for something better." :D

rocket launchers and 'mini guns' dont say manly to me. In fact I consider it youre too afraid to get into the action and instead just prefer to spray and pray from a distance, IMHO.

A nice assault rifle anyday, something like a HK 416, now thats a man's gun.

Guys, let's look at this. Given that we analysed the manly man in great depth a while ago, we can draw some conclusions. Manly man DOESN'T pack some enormous great penis extension. As he's so damn manly, he uses a weapon that challenges his manly skills. So, we're looking at the SAA (low capacity, single action), Derringer (ditto), COP 357, Colt .25. Of course, the single most manly gun would be a single shot springer.

:zorro:

Archived