No goods recieved from BaronHouse

privatecowboy

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p?showtopic=445

I refer to the above link, as you can see I bought a Mk23 Socom from BaronHouse on Thursday the 16th of September. I payed for this using paypal, therefore the money was received by the seller instantly.

I was told "As soon as it is in I will despatch, please send me your address. You wont be disappointed"

At the time of writing I have not received my goods and I have not received a reply to any of my private messages. And Baronhouse would have seen these as his last log in was the 24th.

So I have no goods, no tracking number or no contact from the seller since the 16th when he told me what is outlined in quotation marks above.

I have no choice but to make this a public matter and a complaint has been raised through paypal.

If anyone knows BaronHouse, i would be grateful if you could alert him to this thread. All I want is a reasonable explanation and confirmation of my goods being sent and a tracking number. This is not to much to ask, failing that I will retrieve my money through formal channels.

You have a chance to put this right BaronHouse, get in touch this can be worked out.

The IP address he has posted from belongs to his work company. I am PM'ing these details to you.

If you have a name for who you paid (should be on paypal receipt) you should be able to track the fellow down and ring him at work.. I think that might get a reply. ;)

BaronHouse has been in touch and provided a tracking number. However after checking this number using the royal mail online tracking service it is not recognised.

I have asked him to check the number and get back to me, If what he is saying is true then I should recieve my goods tomorrow. So I will have to reserve judgement untill then.

BaronHouse also explained that he was on Holiday and that a colleague was to send out the goods and keep me informed. His colleague didnt do this. If I get another tracking number, or the previous one appears on the system or indeed if I get my goods tomorrow I will post back to confirm this.

Untill that happens I remain guarded and the paypal complaint must stay open. However I would thank you for getting in touch BaronHouse and hope that you can clear up my recent concern.

I have just had confirmation from Royal Mail that the goods are in their system, so when I can confirm safe receipt of them I will post to that effect.

Untill I recieve the goods however I remain guarded. Although I do believe that this will all work out in the end.

This matter has now been resolved to my satisfaction. I have recieved the goods and I can confirm that they are in pristine order.

So I would like to thank BaronHouse for sending the goods to me and being honest, so therefore I have no further problem.

Also thanks to Arnie and R22master for assisting me with my problem.

Please move to "resolved deals" mods.

Cheers BaronHouse :D

Might be an idea to alter the topic title to [sOLVED] so Baron doesn’t lose peoples business because of them remembering vaguely a problem.

Just and idea

Xander.

Its a good idea Xander, one that I would certainly support.

Remeber that sometimes things go wrong. I accept Baron's explanation for the delay and no contact .

My experience should not put others off dealing with BaronHouse, as it wont do with myself.

Archived