Transformers Production Photos

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes yes yes Multicam. Amazing.

This should be moved to Off Topic, though.

edit

I love how the guy in the first picture has a army special forces patch on his right arm and then in the 5th and 6th picture he has a AF special forces patch on his left

...and how he's using a NV optic during the day, and how neither the Army nor the AF use Multicam and blah blah blah this is the movies get over it.

Edited by Render
I love how the guy in the first picture has a army special forces patch on his right arm and then in the 5th and 6th picture he has a AF special forces patch on his left

After a quick Wiki search, the guy with the Army SF patch is one character, and the guy with the USAF shirt is a combat controller.

At least they have painted carbines, lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_%282007_movie%29

After watching the trailer, I think I may actually go see this. I was a huge fan when I was a little kid when this stuff came out back in the day.

Edited by Souske
I'll be the same Sledge. They've already ruined my childhood so far with ###### movies. Theres only Thundercats left after this :(

no, after they ruin thundercats in 2010, they will still have Jayce and the wheeled warriors, Bravestarr and Ulesses 31 to go,

oh, and dont forget that Alvin and the Chipmunks is out this year too, should spoil the childhoods of a few less manly of us

i will be watching Transformers, but needless to say i wont be paying to see it. take that as you will, (ill be waiting for it to come on telly lol) i havent payed for a michael bay movie since Bad Boys

the less money they make from this the better, hopefully they will stop destroying our cherrished memories. maybe it will halt the current plans for Transformers 2 which is already planned for 2012