Transformers Production Photos

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ebay, my man, ebay. Masterpiece Prime isn't too unreasonably priced since he got launched in the UK. And you won't regret it.

Come to think of it, his robot mode would probably be roughly in scale for the 'Cats and Turtles figures. :D

:zorro:

cool, you find me one, i cant find any decent ones

Just looking at the first pic, are there really crane stocks with battery compartments in RS?

That's the point of Crane stocks. They hold spare batteries for torches n' such.

About the movie, I don't care if it starred the Wayans brothers, it looks kicka**

And I really don't remember ever really liking the Transformers show(s)

They were pretty much designed to sell toys, like nearly ALL cartoons since.I did love the toys..............when I was 8yrs old. <_<

*EDIT* Anyone see the HBO 'First Look' special?

Edited by Epyon
Just looking at the first pic, are there really crane stocks with battery compartments in RS?

It's a VLTOR modular stock, you have the choice of inserts that make it look like a crane stock and allow space for storing accessories, or you could use the other inserts which basically make it look like a standard collapsible stock.

ive seen a few of the G1 transformers episodes and i must say they were quite good, by my transformers generation was Transformers Energon. or however you spell it.

im open when it comes to remaking classic comic's/cartoons/books etc into films.

I will be seeing transformers and im most probably going to enjoy it.

the one thing that let me down was star wars episodes 1 and 2, 3 was quite good but i dissliked it in some parts.

Lord of the rings is amazing cant fault it.

Spider man, meh the first one was good the other 2 i didnt like much

The Hulk, Ghostrider and Fantastic 4 for me wern't that good at all

the x men trilogy was quite good.

That's the point of Crane stocks. They hold spare batteries for torches n' such.

It's a VLTOR modular stock, you have the choice of inserts that make it look like a crane stock and allow space for storing accessories, or you could use the other inserts which basically make it look like a standard collapsible stock.

Thanks for the info guys :)

I used to always get stopped going through customs at Jeddah airport because I'd carry my transformers with me, and of course, Megatron was in gun mode :D

I used to always get stopped going through customs at Jeddah airport because I'd carry my transformers with me, and of course, Megatron was in gun mode :D

I was glad to see that the movie Megatron is the flyer version, and not the stupid handgun.

I can remember sitting there as a little kid wondering how the hell Megatron transformed into a tiny little gun in Starscream's hand, and why, when transformed into said tiny gun, his blast was more powerful.

But I still asked for the toys fer christmas. :rolleyes:

About the movie, I don't care if it starred the Wayans brothers, it looks kicka**

And I really don't remember ever really liking the Transformers show(s)

They were pretty much designed to sell toys, like nearly ALL cartoons since.I did love the toys..............when I was 8yrs old. <_<

*EDIT* Anyone see the HBO 'First Look' special?

I saw the "first look", I still have high hopes B)

How come people are totally ok with the ideas of:

• intelligent machines
  • said machines being able to transform
  • said machines being millions of years old
  • said machines not squishing Spike like the irritation he is
but as soon as you mention them changing size, it's all "Oh, no! That's just stupid"?

Edited by Sledge
How come people are totally ok with the ideas of:
  • intelligent machines

• said machines being able to transform

• said machines being millions of years old

• said machines not squishing Spike like the irritation he is
but as soon as you mention them changing size, it's all "Oh, no! That's just stupid"?

Because all the other ideas don't involve the destruction and creation of matter into and from nothingness, where as the others utilize pre-existing matter?

Anyhue, I've heardtell that the movie is pretty decent. We'll have to see, though, as I'm not entirely sure that I'd believe it. In any case, the movie is apparently good enough that a sequel was green-lighted in May.

Because all the other ideas don't involve the destruction and creation of matter into and from nothingness, where as the others utilize pre-existing matter?

right, so when i take a large cardboard box, and then fold it down i have destroyed matter?

transformers have the ability to turn invisible, build space bridges across unimaginable distances, and theoretically live forever. so how is the ability to compress and expand matter too unbelivable?

btw Sledge, had you come on MSN when the Sledge Signal was activated i would told you i saw the movie today and it sucks, yes it does. but only in the way the first incarnation of the TMNT movies sucked.

In its own right its not a bad film, it has crazy big robots, and loads of guns. but it just isn't transformers, its something else with the transformers logo slapped all over it. in the same way that the original turtles movie had the turtles but wasnt really the turtles, if you get what i mean. its lost everything that made it great in the transition, and changed beyond regognition.

Because if you were to condense the mass of a tank or large robot down into the size of a military service pistol, the weight would be so great that it could very easily sink to the bottom of the earth's crust (there is no substance on earth with the mass of a modern day MBT and the surface area of a handgun). No one would be able to pick it up, no known metal would be able to support it's weight. It might very well begin a nuclear reaction.

In order to get a tank or large robot down to the size of a service pistol, without it spontaneously exploding, you would have to vent matter. And given that, AFAIK, Megatron is never shown shedding matter to turn into a P38/P1, the matter would have to be destroyed. Given this, in order for Megatron to resume his original shape (or turn into a tank or whatever), matter would have to be created.

right, so when i take a large cardboard box, and then fold it down i have destroyed matter?

When you take a cardboard box and fold it, it still occupies the same volume. When you take a tank and turn it into a handgun, it occupies about one percent of the volume that the tank did. Big difference.

Edited by Jagdraben

ZING!

Oh, wait, that's what you say to someone who just gave a good comeback. I need something that's the opposite of "ZING!" "JAGDRABEN!" would probably work.

So, the Transformers can pull guns, trailers and other bits out of nowhere. But they can't put some of their body mass wherever those bits go?